Merry Christmas

UPDATE: I didn't get just coal this Christmas! :) Even better, I got a double barrel 12-gauge shotgun :D

you better sleep with one eye open tonight ;)

I got cookies...lots of cookies and I don't even eat all that many sweets. I've been pawning them off on people. Also got three pairs of socks, promise for a World of Warcraft gift card and new liprings...we'll see if those last two actually happen.

I got:

- Galaxy Nexus (phone)
- Steve Jobs Biography
- $50
- Book of Christmas Music

UPDATE: I didn't get just coal this Christmas! :) Even better, I got a double barrel 12-gauge shotgun :D

you better sleep with one eye open tonight ;)

Seriously? A SHOTGUN?

so.. only a Corsair M60 mouse (5700dpi)
some money
lottery ticket
a proper surcharge protection power bar thing to protect my pc

That's invaluable. You should be eternally grateful to whoever was so thoughtful.

[I'm actually being serious]
yea, i've spent almost 2k for it so far, and i'm not done.. dont want it to go all to waste.. my bro who's an IT thought of it.. gotta love my bro <3

I got toys for my kids and some games for the wii. Which basically means i got stuff to fix and games to help my kids figure out how to play.

And how am i a "new member" been with t9k more than 6 months

I got toys for my kids and some games for the wii. Which basically means i got stuff to fix and games to help my kids figure out how to play.

The title depends on how many posts U made so far and how many likes you recieved.

once you post 25 times you get the member status. (you're at 22)

Laptop, Headset, LifeCam, 6 iTunes Cards, & a trip to Latitude 30. (Mom)
MW3PC, Wii Accessories, MW3Wii, XBox live membership, iPod 16G, iPhone 4S. (Dad)
A shit load of gift cards to places like Wal*Mart & Dunkin' Donuts... (Everyone Else)
:)
I hate you, in the nice kind of way. You better be good to your parents. ;o

I bought my friend the PC game and he gave it to me, then he told me he was going to get it for the Wii so I got it for the wii and he didnt get it for the wii and he got it for xbox so i was like wth and I got it for xbox :P and its not terrible!:D

Also Wii
It's the most trashy game ever. I have ti and I'd rather have a rock as a paperweight than Infinity Ward branded garbage.

Back