• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MindyElora

Tai_K_Yagami

did i work enough to be Builder? :D
Haha, that is not for me to inform you of, but by those responsible for promotions around here. All I can say is please be patient and keep building. I do like the builds you make. They look awesome and I really love the desk and little items like pencils you placed on there. To me, the quality of your work shows how much enormous effort you put into building IRL things and, again, that's incredible that you have contributed in that way to T9k's Classic Server.

MindyElora

Haha, that is not for me to inform you of, but by those responsible for promotions around here. All I can say is please be patient and keep building. I do like the builds you make. They look awesome and I really love the desk and little items like pencils you placed on there. To me, the quality of your work shows how much enormous effort you put into building IRL things and, again, that's incredible that you have contributed in that way to T9k's Classic Server.
whoops i though you where one of the admins ^^ i'm happy you like my builds! :D i do put a lot of effort in building. when i start building something i don't really know how im going to make it, i try to make a shape. and then keep adding detail to it until its pretty. and for me that is quite a challenge in minecraft classic haha

Tai_K_Yagami

whoops i though you where one of the admins ^^ i'm happy you like my builds! :D i do put a lot of effort in building. when i start building something i don't really know how im going to make it, i try to make a shape. and then keep adding detail to it until its pretty. and for me that is quite a challenge in minecraft classic haha
It's alright. Keep at it though! I'm sure you'll make it to Builder with the amount of dedication you put into your builds :thumbsup: