• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft Build Museum

Wooty

Staff member
The Team9000 MineCraft community is full of talented builders, artists, and sprite creators. This thread is designed to archive the awesome creations of these builders. If you are currently cool rank or higher, feel free to posts screenshots of your work here for all to see!

Be aware! The collection of images in this thread is by no means complete, or even nearly complete. The vast majority of creations on the Team9000 server can only be found in the server on the Museum worlds or other build worlds. To enjoy all these creations, either explore the worlds by joining the server or view the Live Updating Map Images.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! This thread is no longer used for promotions, only to exhibit your work. If you want to be promoted to builder, please post here: http://www.team9000.net/classic/promote/

Enjoy!

Kind of a repost, but i'm pretty proud of these, so thought i'd kick start the thread :).

2pqolk9.jpg

2urpmrs.jpg

I made a Master Sword to basically 1-up the one whoevr made the other 1, its in Cool3 if any1 wants to look at it...
Oh! and its on fire and in the design of Meta Knight's Master Sword! XD
0killerx-34.png

Well here all my creations and 1 new

New:

Chillpenguin
Chillpengu30522.PNG

Old:

Storm Eagle
Stormeagle463346.PNG

Skullman
Skullman656426.PNG

Totodile
Totodile521990.PNG

Mario Snes - Nes
Mario_Evo756385.PNG

Gemini Man
Gemini709449.PNG

Electrode
Electrode269211.PNG

3 Boos Super Mario World
3_Boos943902.PNG

Yesterday i entered the new guest world not knowing it was new at first, once i did, i made this sign thts right on the edge of the "Spawn" point
0killerx-37.jpg

I was bored yesterday, so i made this 5 x 5 hole that goes all the way down to the very bottom of the new guest (guest18 i think)
just to get noobs to fall in... it was just for laughs, i placed lava on the top layer of the hole to attract noobs to look at it and fall in.
the best part is that some1 walked in 2 minutes after i finished making the hole! XD
0killerx-35.png

0killerx-36.png

My humble abode.

First floor, part 1.jpg

Top Left: View of entire house
Top Right: First floor bathroom
Bottom Left: Living room
Bottom Right: Guest Bedroom

First floor, part 2.jpg

Top Left: Kitchen
Bottom Right: Dining room with awesome floor and suckish chandelier xD

Second floor, part 1.jpg

Top two: Duel views of the study.
Bottom two: Duel views of the sun-room. (That's right, I had to turn around and take that one little pic of the water dispenser.)

Second floor, part 2.jpg

Top Left: The awesome bedroom
Top Right: The awesome bathroom,
Bottom: Attic with lots of pointless boxes :DD

I was halfway finished with this when i realized somebody built a bigger one halfway across the map (cool2) :(

but mine has a cool interior, with water elevators and two cool lookout points :\

shuttle.jpg

This is the first airplane I ever made. I built one like 3 times as big later and it got me promoted :) but i dont have a screenshot of that one.

plane.jpg

Here are my newest Creations.

Grimer
Sludgy.jpg

Pokemons
Pokemons.jpg

RUN pacman, run
pacmans.jpg

Special thanks to IamLAO for helping me fill in the black, do some of the letters and for 1 of the ghosts

Another
magnoman.jpg

:)

My humble abode.

View attachment 989
Top Left: View of entire house
Top Right: First floor bathroom
Bottom Left: Living room
Bottom Right: Guest Bedroom

View attachment 986
Top Left: Kitchen
Bottom Right: Dining room with awesome floor and suckish chandelier xD

View attachment 987
Top two: Duel views of the study.
Bottom two: Duel views of the sun-room. (That's right, I had to turn around and take that one little pic of the water dispenser.)

View attachment 988
Top Left: The awesome bedroom
Top Right: The awesome bathroom,
Bottom: Attic with lots of pointless boxes :DD
I added a balcony, a garden, and grass ^_^ Sadly, my house is on cool3, and will be disappearing soon. :sad:Here, it shall rest for eternity.
Entire house.jpg

Back to what i know, and enjoy.. Sprites :D.
Rukia.. Fairly basic as far as Bleach sprites go..
To the left of the image is a much more detailed and advanced sprite; Byakuya.
1ggil4.jpg

I made this floating island is Cool3 with a castle on it. Castle has a watch tower and a signal tower.

This is the whole thing.
wom%20island.png

This is the bottom half with the water fall.
wom%20island%202.png

This is the top half with sowing the tower and fire signal thingy.
wom%20island%203.png

And lastly from inside the courtyard. Entrance to the tower and behind the tree is a dungeon...kinda.
wom%20island%204.png

All Right Guys, I know this has been made b4, but i'm pretty sure tht this 1 takes the cake!

b4 i tell u what i made, i want TO MAKE IT CLEAR! I HAD HELP FROM Cocopuffz!

i wont tell u what i made yet, look at the pics in order from top to bottom...

0killerx-45.png

0killerx-44.png

0killerx-46.png

0killerx-38.png

0killerx-39.jpg

0killerx-40.png

0killerx-41.png

0killerx-42.jpg

0killerx-43.jpg

Is THIS WHAT YOUR ANSWER WAS???

THE ANSWER IS: AN UNDERGROUND MAZE THAT LEADS TO THE TEMPLE OF TIME WITH THE 3 SPIRITUAL STONES IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OoT!

THE ANSWER IS: AN UNDERGROUND MAZE THAT LEADS TO THE TEMPLE OF TIME WITH THE 3 SPIRITUAL STONES IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OoT!

:orly:
I'm a pretty big nintendo nerd, and never would have got that if i'm honest ahaha. Sorry :/

Back