• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft Build Museum

Chucks Winter Wonderland (ign: 0000309945)

screenshot_20101027121807.png
screenshot_20101027121829.png
screenshot_20101027121911.png

Saw this one on a pillow and went to build it ingame. Made some corrections though, as the original seemed a bit off. Now I like it :)

catct.png

Everyone's probably seen them already, but I'll post these.

Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle:
starters.jpg

Aaaand Kame House! It's two stories includes furniture inside.
kamehouse.jpg

Here we go again...

PsuPepperoni: I've seen that remarkable edifice and started wondering, are you going to finish it? It looks like such a good piece of precision architecture.

Crosseyes: You have quite the eye for detail! The black outline really makes everything pop.

Suhrim: I don't know whether to laugh, cry, sneeze, or rage quit. Never would have thought of entering anything through its tears...

Jvp: Just lie down on the ground, and Ozy will make it quick and painless, unless he's a crazy driver in that capsule of his!

Pheonick: I walked through that citadel so many times, and was astounded by it's sheer size and complexity in some parts. I really like the roof with all the evenly spaced red holes. You and Nexiumlol did quite a fine job! And that bridge was quite fabulous too! My only nitpick is that you didn't have any underwater supports. That would have made that bridge a mindblower!

0000309945 (did you fall face first on the numpad?): I'm so close to your winter wonderland it even isn't funny. Nevertheless, it's almost that time of year again! The Christmas tree with all the presents and stuff was a nice touch, as well as the airborne snow, though more snow would have made that an epic wonderland. Hope to meet Santa!

Viciouss: Ha, that cat is based off a pillow? Such an intriguing place to acquire inspiration, and quite an adorable kitty too!

MagicKitsune: Nope, I haven't seen your Pokemon, but they do look quite like the real thing. That Kame House was nicely detailed throughout. The palm trees give a nice tropic feel, and the interior had a warm feeling.

ALRIGHT people, here's what I got...

I made a large water ascension chamber that you use to get to the bottom of the map, but I didn't feel like taking a picture of it, or the entrance rooms and stuff below ground because I wanted to cut to the chase. Right when you walk into this massive underground cavern/room/government structure, look up.
screenshot_20101027200304.png

He's a dragon named Fafnir!
screenshot_20101027200356.png

Okay I know Fafnir is an overused name, so I'll probably change it.
screenshot_20101027200514.png

Did you notice the heat he's packing? He has a shield that has my emblem on it (you've probably seen it spammed all over Cool3), and he's wielding a GIANT war hammer. I swear, that hammer can cream through castle walls like canola oil. And yes, he is wearing a cross on a necklace.
screenshot_20101027200230.png

I didn't have much room for the tail (for one I was lazy, and it was cutting into a tunnel that belonged to Tri... Trl... GAH I forgot your name), so I minimized the amount of blocks to delete. Also, he's such a nice guy that plants and stuff are growing around his feet (he may not look nice, but trust me, he is).
screenshot_20101027200615.png

So there we have Fafnir. You know, the Blue team has a dragon on their side, so why not Fafnir join the Red team?
screenshot_20101027200435.png

Well After many Painful hours, I am proud to present the Submarineee which has joined Cool4!

Screenshot2010-10-27at74144PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74256PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74334PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74407PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74437PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74449PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74627PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74628PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-27at74143PM.png

As you may of you have seen its empty, SOoo everyone come a build rome, sprite, anythingg inside this monsterrr. Just please be mindfull of others work, dont take up too much space and dont put holes in the body >:O.

Btw sorry i didnt put credit to the numerous people that helped

ok so I made a totally 80's style black light colored my little pony with a purple heart in honor of spirit day :D

screenshot_20101023225843.png

and this is Maria from final fantasy II and a red mage from final fantasy I lol .....I made them look pimped out ;p
they are in cool4

screenshot_20101027130043.png

Hey I love to build house and these are some that i have build. i think i posted 1 of them not so sure. but here they are
33orx1x.jpg

nla0b8.jpg

2s805g1.jpg

2yn460y.jpg

I made a Dedede Hammer sprite to kick off my new youtube project: Project Ultra (Kirby Superstar Ultra)
the hammer is the 1 Masked Dedede uses in Revenge of the King

0killerx-49.png

and here's my utube vid of the music tht plays in the fight, i think it's pretty sweet!
YouTube - Epic Tag Battle

Moar Harvest Moon sprites~ I made a few in guest, but now that I'm in cool, I could finish a nice project with no fear of grief.
harvestmoonj.jpg

Don't worry, time is relative :p

New batch of sprites from the lovable team of misfits known as Team Snoogins!

First up, Ryu (Street Fighter) and Shin (Shin-chan) Most of the credit goes to (Master of Free Time) Jambrosia
ShinRyu.png

Next, a collaberation from the whole team; (Master of Free Time) Jambrosia, (Head Jiewnt of Jiewnts) Jiewnt, (Super-Sleuth) Lelouch13, and Crosseyes (of the Brawlers Pants) All 8 Gym Badges from the Kanto region(Pokemon)!

Kanto1.png

Kanto2.png

There will be more to come! Naganaga-NOOCH!

Made gordon freeman getting attacked from behind by a headcrab. Just wanted to share that with you

Attachments

• headcrab and gordon.jpg
    headcrab and gordon.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 259
  • headcrab and gordon from away.jpg
    headcrab and gordon from away.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Gordon.jpg
    Gordon.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Headcrab.jpg
    Headcrab.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 238
My latest creation...a castle built in cool4 ^_^

Minecraft castle1.jpg

Top: The Entire Castle
Second: A look at the building supporting the main tower.
Third: View from the top of the main tower.
Fourth: View from one of the corner towers.
Fifth: One of two barracks.
Last: The dungeon.
Minecraft castle2.jpg

Top: One of the jail cells in the dungeon.
Bottom: Torture room, with the rack, a whipping post, and a lava pool. It's very hard to make a torture room with such blocky....blocks...

EDIT: Birds eye view pic of castle
Castle birds eye view.jpg

Back