• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft Build Museum

Hey,
havent posted anything for a long long time.. now got my new pc running and heres first build..
again with these dark castles..
This one is in Zone17
Dark Castle.png

i was meaning to ask, how is this castle related to Star Wars?

that is an excellent question..
one day I just walked around in the zone17 and just started building the first part of the castle..
and now just kept going..
but lets just say its a jedi temple lol?

that is an excellent question..
one day I just walked around in the zone17 and just started building the first part of the castle..
and now just kept going..
but lets just say its a jedi temple lol?
no dude. It's not fitting in the zone, and it must be moved or removed. You should respect Zone themes, and if you can't, then don't build

no dude. It's not fitting in the zone, and it must be moved or removed. You should respect Zone themes, and if you can't, then don't build

You are really taking this that seriously?.. sigh..
Yea go ahead.. after all those hours I spent on working that build, just delete it. /sarcasm -.-

You've been told earlier that it didn't belong in the Star Wars Zone, yet instead of having it moved like suggested, you simply extend it? >_<

Some red named player payed a visit in the zone and he didnt mind about the build.
He just thinked it was nice.
The guy had a black skin with red stripes (or something)
cant remember the nickname

Back