• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft CLASSIC Fall / Halloween Texture pack.

do u havecto have the "" on them or not?
No those are just quotation marks, There is no reason why it should not work for you :) Talk to me in game and I will explain it more thoroughly. Luckily enough you can do this in game, I'll guide you through it. Replace the old texture pack and log in

still will not let me open wom with new texture, it comes up with the same thing still please help as i would really love to have them as mytexture

well, i donate particle texture to support this rain texture lol
particles.png

ohhhh here it is

Hmm, Nothing seems out of the ordinary, what version of java do you run? Do you use Wom or xWom?

well he's obviously using wom 2.0.7
the problem is u cant load the texture?
well, my solution is:
1. redownload wom
2. do you already replace the terrain.png? it looks like ordinary terrain..
3. uninstall java 7 and install java 6 (or just uninstall your java and install the 6th), some minecraft have some issues about java 7, but never about this (anyway my computer use both java 6 and 7, work fine) if u didnt tried the 7th yet, u might try it.
4. u might need team viewer and i'll remote your computer but it cost high bandwith :/

well he's obviously using wom 2.0.7
the problem is u cant load the texture?
well, my solution is:
1. redownload wom
2. do you already replace the terrain.png? it looks like ordinary terrain..
3. uninstall java 7 and install java 6 (or just uninstall your java and install the 6th), some minecraft have some issues about java 7, but never about this (anyway my computer use both java 6 and 7, work fine) if u didnt tried the 7th yet, u might try it.
4. u might need team viewer and i'll remote your computer but it cost high bandwith :/
Relevant :

Back