• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft CLASSIC Fall / Halloween Texture pack.

ok its ur texture pack as the one frostune sent me works

well theres another rare possibilities, the texture u download from hectic corrupted or something (but it's almost impossible rare accident, maybe only miracle can do that)

so i wish redownload may help

Edit:

wait it wasnt great news to us :/ i was downloading hectic texture a week ago but i didnt try it yet, when i tried it today, my minecraft just black blank, not working at all, and it seems the terrain.png was corrupted! it only showed a piece of top (idk what to call it, 1/10 ?) so redownload it might help?

anyway, i finish testing, my final result:
first try : not responding at the end of loading
second try : cant click anything at the end of loading but in task manager it seems xwom still working (change of RAM need)
third try : using xwom login, the problem just like second try

i goes straight to the error i put up eirlier i redownloaded the texture pack and i redownloaded wom but they still did not work yours works perfectly fine with it it opens up and i can run it on your texture pack its hectics that does not work properly

well i wish hectic could fix this up as soon as he can
i think i could fix it, but i dont have time for now because i have many school work to do :/

Ok, I fixed it. It should work. :)
terrain (3) fixed .png

256x256? oh yea when i downloaded mine it says "hd texture" , i never thought it was 2048x2048..
i tried things, deleted the unused texture and the blank box, it still wont work :/
maybe someone could give me the original minecraft texture? or another texture that having 256 x 256 resolution?

256x256? oh yea when i downloaded mine it says "hd texture" , i never thought it was 2048x2048..
i tried things, deleted the unused texture and the blank box, it still wont work :/
maybe someone could give me the original minecraft texture? or another texture that having 256 x 256 resolution?
Here is the original 256x256 terrain :)
terrain.png

well, i already edited but i dont have time to reply :/
i tried to replace it, and it ended up error again :/

Back