• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft classic problems?

inkblowout

So I'm trying to sign in with a new account and everything... but I want to make a username but it says I have to buy minecraft. So my question here is... How can you make a username for minecraft classic. because I don't want to sign in with my email. 2nd problem.... I try connecting to classic server (without wom btw) but it says I'm disconnected... but before when I'm on wom.. it runs fine. why can't I connect? :/

It's something that Mojang has done to the user accounts. I'm not sure why they did it, but, sadly, this is the result. There's no way around it.

And are you making sure that Java is up-to-date?

It's something that Mojang has done to the user accounts. I'm not sure why they did it, but, sadly, this is the result. There's no way around it.

And are you making sure that Java is up-to-date?

This pretty much. Whoever makes the decisions at Mojang needs to go away. Java shouldn't be the problem.

you can infact still make free accounts i went ahead and made one for you ink with a 10minute email account aka dont give this to anyone or just change the email or something because the email will expire i will pm you the details of it

Back