• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot_20100907083034.png

Boo
screenshot_20100907083126.png

Yoshi
screenshot_20100907083021.png

Katamari
screenshot_20100907083546.png

Megaman
screenshot_20100907083050.png

Left4Dead

1.png

The big girl, maka, miku and the colorfully wall

im making an huge castle but i wont post the screenshot already cause its not finished yet

36627155.png

Cheep Cheep

93406123.png

Banana : Super Mario Kart SNES

62862934.png

Shy Guy : Super Mario Bros. 2, I think

23685850.png

Mecha Koopa : Super Mario World, my favorite

20655664.png

Dragonair : Pokemon Generation 2

54299621.png

Lugia : Pokemon Generation 2, I deserve a rank up for this

15332158.png

Dig Dug Characters

45788906.png

Contra Dude

82966747.png

Contra Upgrade?

20049285.png

Dry Bones : Super Mario World, this one was rather annoying

31944646.png

Charizard : Pokemon Generation 3

19743445.png

Steelix : Generation 2, its perfect, seriously, perfect.

80717219.png

Scrooge Duck : Duck Tales

11645030.png

Kirby : Kirby in Dreamland Gameboy

59362427.png

Launchpad McQuack? : Duck Tales

43636771.png

Snakeman : One of the Megaman games

50873624.png

Tall building made in coolisland, with Harthirn

I am ENTIRELY too lazy to go on and take SS's, so you can log on, type /join museum then find the excite bike guy and Mr. T...those are me.

They keep getting better and better bigger and bigger.

Milk Carton
IgotMilkbyTakeCr3dit.jpg

Red Car
EpicRedCarbyTakeCr3dit.jpg

Air Canada Airplane
AirCanada.jpg

Blue King Tiger Tank
TigerTank.jpg

The Freedom (Gundam)
Freedom.jpg

Skeleton Riding a Spider (From Alpha) :D
SkeletononSpider.jpg

MCmulti33.jpg

Nothing too flashy, but it did take some time.
It's in the first guest map if someone wants to take a closer look.

Probably GREEF'd to oblivion by now. Who knows.

Hi there,
I'm Atrophical in the game.

I saw a cube, which was originally in Guest (now moved to Guest2), and it was a bit torn by griefers. I repaired the multi-story cube, created granite and sand platforms all around it, re-done the windows on the bottom (with doorways), dug out a basement (which had a rather immature sprite, which had been dug up by griefers and repaired. I also done very light 'decor' (the coloured walls) which took quite some time).

I also created very high glass walls around the roof, around an already existant sprite of Ness on a bike (which is NOT mine), as well as building a rather large glass platform (with bridges to other nearby towers), and I'm currently building a very tall tower, which I plan to decorate with blocks that resemble beds, bookshelves, etc. (to the best likeness that can be achieved in Minecraft Classic).

Just looking to see if this is sufficient to be promoted to a Builder status.

Seeing as there's quite a bit that's been made, I've recorded a video (with my phone, but you can see everything clearly. FRAPS kept giving lockups at random intervals for several seconds).

YouTube - Minecraft public server (Classic) (the video isn't public, though can be seen from the link and link only).

Edit: Almost forgot, the wooden flooring on the ground floor was done by me, also (when I got there, it was torn to shreds, with mostly grey blocks).

LOL, that is my sprite and my building, I made it with ElitePC I think, or someone who started with a E for their name. Kinda cool how buildings get recreated.

FUN FACT. It had wood flooring to begin with, and the sprite was facing the other way to begin with, It originally started out facing left.

"Proof its mine" The sprite is a 3 palette remake of the "Trainer on a bike" Sprite from Pokemon Trading Card game.

EDIT: Another Fun Fact, I had originally planned on making it larger than 3 stories, but then I scrapped the idea as a Griefer came in and destroyed my Stairs. ALSO! The 2nd floor stairs to the top floor are enlongated because they were not built by me, the rest of the stairs are 4 rows in 2 directions.

I'm a lazy bum so I'll just say that the Mirror's edge logo is mine, but again to lazy to go get WoM to go take a pic of it...

I do however already have an image of my first project that I done with some help from old nicktabick.... umm strike that, I don't have any pics of my stuff.

SO! the list of projects made are

The Mirror's Edge logo (big, red, you should be able to see it on the right of museum)

Rubix cube (look behind you in museum when you spawn)

again sorry for being a lazy bum... my next project I will take a picture of.

(I am the eggman)

Ah, apologies. When I got to the building, the floor was absolutely destroyed (with a ton of holes all over). I repaired it as much as possible :p

Currently, that huge building at the top, has had it's floors built (with the glass elevator accompanying the stairs), with numbers in the walls for each floor.

Loved your building, just had to work on it (it reminded me of ice cream, lol).

some of my recent ones ...

Moldiver
screenshot_20100907202636.png

Naruto
screenshot_20100907202748.png

Random purple women
screenshot_20100907202817.png

Airman and pitfall harry to the left aswell lol
screenshot_20100907202856.png

Bowser Fianal Stage ?
screenshot_20100907204035.png

gOHAN