• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started on DeathMore in the FUN area, but I have to goto bed now, got to get up early for work tomorrow :( So I know it's going to get greifed before I can finish it tomorrow, so I am posting what I have so far:
deathmore2.jpg

deathmore1.jpg

deathmore3.gif

This is from my first night playing this game. I really like it already, gotta try survival mode. I came into your guys server and starting fooling around. I stumbbled upon some badly griefed foundations for what looked like a church so I expanded it and redid it. The bigger church is left mostly undone (had to sleep will check on it tomorrow hopefully not destroyed) and the smaller one (the one with all the crosses) I made a staircase too and designed. I thought it was pretty good since my first night, I added some other touchups since these pictures too, for example the smaller church now has pillars in it, which looks nicer. I heard you can get promoted for doing cool things so I figured I would post these! I thought it was pretty good for my first time making anything XD. Cool server guys I'll be back!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

5.png

Was just messing around on my second day of playing minecraft. XD
Since it was most likely going to get griefed to death before I could show an admin, I figured I could take a pretty simple video rec of it. Not really amazing, but I ended up liking it. Next time I'll try to make something bigger. @_@

YouTube - underground library.avi

Something I made tonight on the cool island, based on the single Blood on the dancefloor of Michael Jackson:
bloodonthedancefloor2.jpg

Hello there Team9000, I would like to document the castle I made. It is in the middle of the lake, and i love it there :D. It is on a square island, which i hath claimed for my own!
Untitled.png

I can't hold a candle to 99% of you guys but hopefully this gets me permissions to work on some real stuff.

Untitled3.jpg
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled4.jpg

Not really amazing, but I ended up liking it. Next time I'll try to make something bigger. @_@

Yeah... next day the guest map was reset apparently, so I took that chance, made a room that I could use for a bigger project, and took off with it. Spent a little over a day working on this thing. need sleep. @_@
I was responsible for about 95% of the contruction, while some friends came in every now and then to help out with some of the digging/sprite art:
drky - helped out when I started construction
vps3 - helped with last few minutes digging. =)
zan quance - provided sprite artwork shown in video / last minute digging
Here's a picture to give an idea of what the video shows:

And here's the vid:
YouTube - Imitating the Mines of Moria

EDIT:
Version 2:
YouTube - moria2.avi

If anyone could message me with tips on how I could do better, I would really appreciate it. =)

ralphd.jpg

This is my Ralph :) It's in oldguest2 now which means I can't repair the area around his nose... I'd be glad if it got moved somewhere where I could do the rest of him, meaning the full body :)

Hotel of TEAM9000
01.jpg

floor #0 Nightclub
02.jpg

floor #1 Main hall
03.jpg

floor #2 Hallway
04.jpg

floor #2 (guest) Room
05.jpg

floor #3 Hallway
06.jpg

floor #3 Big pool
07.jpg

floor #5-3 Waterslide
08.jpg

floor #4 Hot tub
07.5.jpg

floor #5 Toilets
08.5.jpg

floor #6 Hallway
10.jpg

Floor #6 (cool) Room
11.jpg

floor #7 Hallway
12.jpg

floor #7 (builder) Room
13.jpg

floor #8 Fun room and entrence to admins floor
14.jpg

floor 9# ADMINS ROOM
15.jpg

floor #10 Rooftop watch platform
16.jpg

MArble Mausoleum~ in the New guest server.

thirdj.png

secondzx.png

firstnf.png

And many more little rooms (and also some other big room things I didn't make but I did encounter, like the pokemon thing on the bottom floor. I don't know it was just there by chance!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back