• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold, my church :D

Front
screenshot_20101013154210.png

Inside
screenshot_20101013154226.png

From the podeum
screenshot_20101013154234.png

2ch6xqt.jpg

I made this dragon on /fun/ and have been touching up the castle, I plan to clear some room outside the castle to build a larger dragon and stuff around it mayhaps at some point in the future c:

EDIT: Added Dragonite - Pokemon Red/Blue

Not been on much today, but had to get one or two builds done :p

Blastoise sprite - Pokemon Red/Blue. Added white outline for contrast.
r6ze4z.jpg

And my first creation of the day is a triforce pyramid, with its own stairway down to it (It's in the corner next to the huge triforce) and a Master Sword in the middle. Anyone that wants to, feel free to build a link pulling it out! Oh, and I didn't get the idea from the triforce symbol, either.

screenshot2010101318144.png

By aldowyn at 2010-10-13

After looking at several pages worth of projects, I don't think I'd be able to compete with very many people. A lot of these projects are unbelievable! The White House, pixel art galore, all things imaginable.

Whatever the case, I'd like to show some of my builds.

First we have a nice little tower.
Untitledtower2.jpg

I was trying to make an oil tanker, but the hull was too short and there wasn't enough room to extend it. Looks childish.
untitledtanker1.jpg

I spent most of my time building this star ship.
hammership1.jpg

I built it next to someone's avian critter.
hammership1a.jpg

The bland underside.
hammership1b.jpg

All 3 in one shot.
hammership1c.jpg

I wanted to take this shot to show you how many awesome creations cover the map.
hammership1d.jpg

Hey man don't diss yourself! That's a pretty neat starship, reminds me of the ... something or other frigates from Star Wars!

Well, didn't take me long, heres my next-size-up dragon.. Although it looks more like a large dragonfly >_<
xc4p4z.jpg

Not sure if I am going to try to make one larger.. It would have to be pretty large to even remotely approach realistic levels :Z

Chess Board.JPG

Hey whats up guys! This chess board was made by Kjata30(sorry if i messed up your name);) and myself aka BattleDoctor. The glass box was kindly provided my Wootalzer and Casham It is located on guest12 please do not grief it or anyone Else's creation.:Z Ps lol admin could you please promote kjata30 and myself to cool rank thank you for reading and please consider. ^_^

My house on the new Guest - by the ocean! It's still under construction.

339oy9j.jpg

Bedroom

nmcn4i.jpg

View from the window upstairs

2je6w42.jpg

Balcony

wryn3n.jpg

OH GOD, it keeps growing c:

23r0efb.jpg

(on /fun, outside the castle, follow the red flower arrows down the stone bridge c: )
I'd love to get some lava rights for the dragon breath, and some water rights to finish off the mote *hint hint jerk hint* ;;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back