• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
minecraft1.png

minecraft2.png

minecraft3e.png

minecraft3c.png

I hope you like it.

house two.jpg
house one.jpg
house inside.jpg

just a small house with a nice bridge linking it to the land and some foliage outside. It's my first creation so I'm proud of it. I can however see that I will have to practice to become as skilled as many of the others here. I feel inspired.:)

Oh! I added a basement and a garden in the back now. I'll upload some pics tomorrow.

Built a missle silo, Atterologia came in and helped build the underground facilities :D Big thanks!
The screenshots do not do it justice, and only covers a small fraction of the work.

0ULoL.jpg

skikU.jpg

Ru7JW.jpg

15pBW.jpg

nfWT5.jpg

O7Yqw.jpg

XsktX.jpg

pddpP.jpg

p4vpQ.jpg

UmYv9.jpg

OOZ2u.jpg

DgJbP.jpg

I make ah de team 9000 sign!

SxhLP.jpg

NOTE: It looked less weird before a griefer totally pooped all over it. Thanks to poonter for helping me clean it up! :D

Expanded the house and re textured the basement.
expansion.jpg

retexture.jpg

Much credit goes to my friend (in real life).
SoulSamurai for his outstanding help expanding my home and re texturing everything.
If I get upgraded he should too ;).

My creation is definitely the largest at the time. I wouldn't say the largest ever built, but it can surely battle the with the biggest.

My Lava Tower(I didn't get the lava. I was working on another part of my design and suddenly this huge tower appears with lava. So i made it look better. I won't take all credit
minecraftmasterpiece2.jpg

My First Room with my partial name. My name would be too long to fit
minecraftmasterpiece.jpg

minecraftmasterpiece3.png

My Underground Library. I didn't spend a lot of time on this room so it's the worst.
minecraftmasterpiece4.png

My room of crosses
minecraftmasterpiece5.png

My upside down glass pyramid
minecraftmasterpiece6.png

Rawr the BEAUTY!!
minecraftmasterpiece7.png

Just to give you an idea of how big this was.(It's all the gray stairway looking thing)
minecraftmasterpiece8.png

minecraftmasterpiece9.png

built this last night, came to clean it up tonight but it was griefed pretty bad, oh well.. If I fix it up I'll update it.

Rnz0O.jpg

What it was supposed to be.

MLuY3.jpg

In game name - Antara. 4th attempt at getting upped lol :) Went for a spirit this time !! Thing took foreverrrr was my first spirit ive ever done. ended up being 61 pixels high and 70 pixels wide at the base.

screenshot2010102004134.png

screenshot2010102004100.png

I was wondering who did the Martian Man-Hunter :D
Great work

Here is my space shuttle. I know, he is too small. I don't have enough space. Maybe next one will be bigger ;)

And here is a bonus: little tower.

I also helped with many other buildings.

My first project, an hour glass. Could have been a bit larger after all. Anyway I hope you like it :D

firstzr.png

Another point of view:

first2.png

Zero from Megaman/Rockman Series. Don't know if anyone built something like this though. 76 pages of backlogs kinda daunting to see =p

Sorry, forgot to add, same name in game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back