• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEHOLD! My Sword of Awesome and Fruitloop Palace!
lol xD
screenshot_20101029102424.png

screenshot_20101029001254.png

It was hard to get good SS's when, every 5 seconds, at least 2 greifers came along acting in their usual 11-year-old manner...

Well here's my humble submission, managed to get some screens before it was griefied again, have repaired it extensively at least 3 times, the last time some guy destroyed like the top four floors :(. Thanks to a few folks who helped with the glass cladding while it was first being built and filling in the floors, sorry I don't recall their names, one was an admin too. My MC name is the same as my forum name.

An outside shot showing the stairwell which runs the height of the building (the red column inside forms part of it):
condo1.jpg

Another outside shot showing the stairwell:
condo2.jpg

My penthouse suite with skyight :)
condo4.jpg

condo5.jpg

The deck, with a nice ocean view:
condo6.jpg

Looking out onto the deck from the lobby:
condo7.jpg

The lobby, before I built the rear deck (the deck is where that back wall is in the picture).
condo3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

IHOPE :D

Attachments

• Minecraft6.jpg
    Minecraft6.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 148
  • Minecraft 7.jpg
    Minecraft 7.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 136
  • minecraft 5.jpg
    minecraft 5.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Minecraft2.jpg
    Minecraft2.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Minecraft 1.jpg
    Minecraft 1.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Minecraft4.jpg
    Minecraft4.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 150
  • Minecraft3.jpg
    Minecraft3.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 148
i was making this and got griefed 363257457425 times..... i gave up but had these pics
hope i put pics in correctly :confused: if not put in right plz tell me how
special thanks to nexuimlol for finishing roof a little
making another mcdonalds so i can do inside!

Attachments

• mc donalds2.png
    mc donalds2.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 145
  • mc donalds1.png
    mc donalds1.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 140
  • mc donalds sign.png
    mc donalds sign.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 154
-_-
If you are currently GUEST RANK (which is the default when you start), please post some screenshots of your work here.

Within a day or two, an admin will review your post. If you're working hard, and we like your creations, you'll be promoted to the next rank.

WHY DO U MAKE IT SO HARD TO POST A PIC!
:(-_-

You need to use the link to the actual picture, not the link to the page the picture is on. Right click on the picture, and click "Copy Image Location" (if you're using firefox).

so that means you have to take it off a website?

I've only played MC for about 2 hours now, this is what I came up with. Unfortunately the ground is too high in the guest area though so Im looking for a promotion to get into an area with flat ground so I can finish this work. I dont really know how MC works though so Im not sure how you transfer things across servers or worlds so anyone able to give me some starting advice on all the things I should know please dont be afraid to PM me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you like my work. Its the bottom half of Aku from the series Samurai Jack

^_^okay new version of mcdonalds. its underground in FUN so.. yeah.
its in a safe place and hasnt been griefed!^_^
i dont actually like mcdonalds..... just felt like making it!

2mcdonals1.png

sign
fail car.png

absolutely horrible car.....
2mcdonals5.png

tables view 1
2mcdonals6.png

counter
2mcdonals3.png

drive thru
2mcdonals4.png

tables view 2