• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to use the link to the actual picture, not the link to the page the picture is on. Right click on the picture, and click "Copy Image Location" (if you're using firefox).

screenshot2010091311380.png

Munster ^^ My sea serpent

Welcome to the luxurious Grand Skyfall Restaurant! Well I notice how everything else that was being build was so uberly awesome that I wanted to keep it nice and simple.

The Grand Skyfall is located way up above the clouds as diners are able to enjoy the fresh air and the eye candy view below. The restaurant provides you with a refreshing surrounding. One of the many attractions includes a waterfall gushing crystal clear spring water. Entertainment is provided on our state of the art stage with the warmth of a fireplace in the background. Guests are also welcomed to enjoy a drink at our exquisitely furnished bar. Call in your reservations TODAY!

6.png

5.png
4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

Entertainer Currently Booked:

Paraless
Linkin Playground
Britney Sword
Woodica
Alicia Chainlock
Foo Lovers
Fall in Girls
Wink 182
Bad Charleys
Revenged Sevenfold
Undisturbed
Five Toes Live Kick
Archfriends

Took me 2 hours 20 mins to do and finally its done...I'm hopeful I get promoted to cool for making it...Cheers for reading...

screenshot_20100913232603.png

Thank goodness I got the finishing picture in. 10 mins later...then server was so how comprised and every started spawning on my DS and started deleting it :(...

Took me 2 hours 20 mins to do and finally its done...I'm hopeful I get promoted to cool for making it...Cheers for reading...

screenshot_20100913232603.png

Thank goodness I got the finishing picture in. 10 mins later...then server was so how comprised and every started spawning on my DS and started deleting it :(...

Well, if its any consolation...It looks very nice ha ha

Everyone that saw it when we where falling from the sky said in chat...Wow nice DS... Sigh now I'll never get ranking for it FML guys =(

Im just starting, heres my first char.

screenshot2010091322485.png

My Second creation: That little alien from metroid, i so Love It

screenshot2010091413440.png

3rd Creation: ;)

screenshot2010091416300.png

4th, biggest ive made
screenshot2010091619422.png

5th, Whats a dragon without a slayer?? HeHe.
2031q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back