• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made this house with a little help from DutchCheese and it took about an hour, was fun and gave me ideas that I could use in the future.

Another job
n6748grief=diev123.jpg

Hi I've been a minecraft player on this server for awhile now and its my first time posting this. I heard about being able to rank up by posting a few pictures of your project so me and my friend thought it would be worth a go. So here is what me and my friend(Birkan6038) have built.

Attachments

• Pyramid4.png
    Pyramid4.png
    329.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Pyramid5.png
    Pyramid5.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Pyramid2.png
    Pyramid2.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Pyramid3.png
    Pyramid3.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Pyramid1.png
    Pyramid1.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 172
Ok then i back with the brand new fotos from Team9000 server. This is a warp gate with the starbase and oh.. there is warping a spaceship :eek: :p i build the same motiv because i think u like it :)
1st lvl of the ship:
1.png

2nd lvl of the ship:
2.png

3rd lvl of the ship:
3.png

Spaceship:
4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Space base:
9.png

10.png

11.png

This is my first creation: a underground house with 7 different divisions. Hope you like it :D

Btw, this game is so addicting :)

P.S: I didnt knew there was a B key...with more blocks...OMG. xD FAIL!

Hello my name ingame is also "gysi" (as you can see on the photo).
This halflife Creation is all made by me. You can see it on /Guest59 I think.
minecraft_halflife.jpg

Best Regards,
gysi

Hi I've been a minecraft player on this server for awhile now and its my first time posting this. I heard about being able to rank up by posting a few pictures of your project so me and my friend thought it would be worth a go. So here is what me and my friend(Birkan6038) have built.

yeh this looked amazing man....one of yet to come, amazing work XD........but sorry there is a problem im not ranked (Birkan6038) but my friend "Domas6008" has.....can u rank me please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back