• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Skins?

drsheep

I was wondering if there was already one of these but since it appears there isn't one I figured I might as well start one up :kiss:
If anyone wants any of these feel free to ask, I suppose I could due to part with some of my creations :D
These were all made by me, and I don't know if any of YOU guys know, but I was quite the sprite-r back in my day... Please only post your own or at least give credit to the creator. No Stealing Here :)

Minecraft Skins.png

Left... I suppose it's Soap McTavish Modern Warfare 2 I guess...
Middle... Solid Snake Metal Gear Solid 1
Right... Chuck Greene Dead Rising 2

Minecraft Skins2.png

Left... Subject Delta Bioshock 2
Right... Sackboy Little Big Planet (although not done very well, the best I've seen)

Hey, I was wondering if i could get that Chuck Greene Minecraft skin off ya.. If so, send it to my email ([email protected]) Thanks
First: no posting emails. ;p Second: major thread bump dude. The last post had been made in April :o

Now that is what I call a NECROOOOOOOOOOOOpost (Length of 'ooo' depending on the extent of the period of silence from the previous post to the latter post-- which, in this case, is a REALLY long time...)

:yarly: I'm super cereal!

So, just to reiterate-- if a thread is dead, don't bother bringing it back from the dead (though it may be convenient to some if someone wanted to create a thread and there was already one with a similar topic already created).

[edit] And yes, I agree with Pasaria: PLEASE do not share personal information in the general public. You may never know whom you are dealing with on the other side of the internet.

First: no posting emails. ;p Second: major thread bump dude. The last post had been made in April :o
Now that is what I call a NECROOOOOOOOOOOOpost (Length of 'ooo' depending on the extent of the period of silence from the previous post to the latter post-- which, in this case, is a REALLY long time...)

:yarly: I'm super cereal!

So, just to reiterate-- if a thread is dead, don't bother bringing it back from the dead (though it may be convenient to some if someone wanted to create a thread and there was already one with a similar topic already created).

[edit] And yes, I agree with Pasaria: PLEASE do not share personal information in the general public. You may never know whom you are dealing with on the other side of the internet.

I'm also surprised. If drsheep wants to do a skin can he make a leather jacket for mah pilot skin?

Holy frick guys! READ THIS:
PLEASE do not share personal information in the general public. You may never know whom you are dealing with on the other side of the internet.

Never post your email on a public forum... You are asking for weird spam to hack your email. That is all

Back