• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minor grief by theMCslayer01

DOS622

Prism // --- Inspecting air at -2178 73 30 ---
- theMCslayer01 broke jackolantern 5d1h48m ago (a:break)
+ DOS622 placed jackolantern 48d11h31m ago (a:place)

I don't mind if you don't do anything about it at this point, I can wait to see if I find anything else they did.

Same player also emptied the "Emergency supplies" chest near the Newbank nether portal in the nether:

Prism // --- Inspecting chest at -277 80 10 ---
Prism // Showing 28 results. Page 1 of 6
- [9] smirresmirre accessed chest 27d12h14m ago (a:access)
- [10] theMCslayer01 removed 2 arrow 27d12h14m ago (a:remove)
Prism // Showing 28 results. Page 3 of 6
- [11] theMCslayer01 removed 64 dirt 27d12h14m ago (a:remove)
- [12] theMCslayer01 removed 1 lighter 27d12h14m ago (a:remove)
- [13] theMCslayer01 accessed chest 27d12h14m ago (a:access)
- [14] Alfisonson accessed chest 27d18h49m ago (a:access)

I'm guessing it wasn't an emergency :)

DOS, please use screenshots when possible. Simply having the text doesn't really put any credibility in your requests (just a heads up). Also, it's easier to verify through picture than through text only.

I assume it's not hard for the admins to teleport and use prism to verify what I say, and they would have complained themselves by now if it was a problem. It doesn't matter if you don't find my statements credible :D I assume the admins would probably rightly ban me if I made up fake evidence.

I assume it's not hard for the admins to teleport and use prism to verify what I say, and they would have complained themselves by now if it was a problem. It doesn't matter if you don't find my statements credible :D I assume the admins would probably rightly ban me if I made up fake evidence.
I'm just letting you know it may be better and/or easier for you to just post a screenshot instead of stripping data and typing it all out yourself.

DOS, please use screenshots when possible. Simply having the text doesn't really put any credibility in your requests (just a heads up). Also, it's easier to verify through picture than through text only.
I'm just letting you know it may be better and/or easier for you to just post a screenshot instead of stripping data and typing it all out yourself.
No, it really would help if you added screenshots so I can tell exactly what happened. Unless it's hard for you to upload screenshots it's a lot easier for me to just find out how big of an area is affected from a screenshot rather than be running around /prism i-ing things again. This is mostly in regards to other reports, not so much this one.

Also I reverted what he did with the chest.

Back