• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Missing Items

BaloneyPony

Last night the server had issue resetting and spawned me in a ocean with only 1 chunk to walk. Here I was told to wait for the server to reset again. When I logged in today I was at spawn with my inventory erased. I personally find if unfair that my inventory and hard earned items were lost. I assume others are having similar issues please do post if your inventory was wiped as a result of logging on after 9:30 EST to the bugged out server. Please give back the members who were on the items they had in their inventory's if at all possible thank you :D

There was no backup of the inventories. It would be too difficult for Woot to give each player back his/her items and there would be no way to validate if someone was lying. It sucks, but we all have to deal. It is lts so there is nothing that you can't replace with a bit of time.

Just for the record, I had 15 stacks of diamond blocks in my inventory. I am uber pissed.

There was no backup of the inventories. It would be too difficult for Woot to give each player back his/her items and there would be no way to validate if someone was lying. It sucks, but we all have to deal. It is lts so there is nothing that you can't replace with a bit of time.

Just for the record, I had 15 stacks of diamond blocks in my inventory. I am uber pissed.
I had 20 Diamonds in my inventory. I also think that wootie can roll back the map temparally so they players can get their items back but that is just speculation. Also players who dont have grinders or alot of items are lossing far more than I did. I just lost my sword pick shovel axe and diamond armor but someone may have lost much more. its for everyone affected not just me.

I had 20 Diamonds in my inventory. I also think that wootie can roll back the map temparally so they players can get their items back but that is just speculation. Also players who dont have grinders or alot of items are lossing far more than I did. I just lost my sword pick shovel axe and diamond armor but someone may have lost much more. its for everyone affected not just me.
Nope. No chance of rollback.

Back