• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mistaken

WiNNiE

Recently I was banned for doing some edits in zone11 Crabbie banned me and was just doing his job. Sadly crabbie did not know our full story. Months before dropping out of minecraft we already started remodeling the build and only now we came back to pick it up but got banned for doing it. Im sorry for the misunderstanding and the confusion. I am an old member of team9000 and a good person I am fully aware of the consequences of griefing. I have been a victim but I have never griefed before, even spammed I just build simple as that. Since we are on the topic of finishing what we have started and what we believe to be our greatest project yet, we would like full permission to build fully in zone11, Thank you for your time. If this appeal does not come through then I accept my punishment and withdraw from team9000 classic for good

Crabbie1 and I talked about this he decided to let me take care of this. Knowing who you are and how much you have contributed to zone11 so I am just gonna say that this was a misunderstanding .

So Welcome back!

Thank you guys! this is why i like it here. And i appreciate the fact that you guys are still looking out on the server despite only a few people logging on

Back