• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MMO week/month?

Me - Hunter
Ozy - Priest
Jetmike - Druid
Ollee - Priest
Nikki - Warlock
Realm: Sisters of Elune

If you want to play, send me a PM and I'll email you an invite. That way you get a 10-day free trial, AND our accounts are linked for bonus XP :D

On Sisters of Elune, Horde side, we've got a Guild charter for TeamNineThousand started. We need 5 more unique signatures. In-game, send a whisper or team invite or somethin to the character "Heccy" (that's me) and we'll meet up to let you sign in! I'll try to stick around Orgrimmar or another main city's bank or some other easy landmark, for everyone's convenience. Once there's 5 more signatures, we can have an official guild of guildyness! We'll set up officers and then any of them can invite you and your alts to the guild. :D With shared guild bank and monies and chats and so many awesome members and whatnot. We'll be big pimpin.

Edit: And if Heccy's not logged in, try Tyliek or Reshkettik. Those are my higher level things, and I'll try and switch back to Heccy to get you in on the guild as soon as I can.

I'll start a warrior named malinax, what levels are everyone? also i'd do the linked xp thing but i kinda have an account already with 2 80s and a 72 alliance on another server =P

On Woot's realm I'm Costanza, a lvl 58 Tauren DK. My mains are on the Baelgun realm. The toons are a lvl 80 gnome mage called Costanza, a lvl 80 lock called Elainebenes, a lvl 80 DK called Newman, a lvl 80 warrior called Fezzie, and a lvl 58 rogue called Rodman.

So I just thought of some MMOs that were fun and bypass the whole "oh this game is for kids" and actually notice that there can be some good strategy in some moments. These games I'm remembering are Disney's ToonTown and that new company Kingisle's Wizard 101. Both are those MMOs that are meant to be for younger kids, but the second game I mentioned at the end I noticed takes alot of strategy... Just saying that I remember good times as a little kid playing Toontown and that being a beta tester of Wizard 101 (aka having the full place for free unlike now) Wizard 101 gives me a good flashback to that same time.

Might be going back to these for a month or so but that's just me.

i pm'd for an invite, i guess i'll try again
SOLVED, i leave you with a gif :D

280sw58585.gif

Gamestop Stopped Selling All Original Xbox Related Items =P Happened Hmmm 7 months ago I think. (Brother In-law and sister are store managers in Illinois)

Gamestop Stopped Selling All Original Xbox Related Items =P Happened Hmmm 7 months ago I think. (Brother In-law and sister are store managers in Illinois)
Some of my friends from around my area (in about an hour radius) said that some gamestops still sold original games, but they do live in the ghetto....

Back