• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MMO week/month?

Only MMO has been WoW since it was so easy to get into. I stopped playing like 6 months ago, but kept my account open just incase, but stopped even that 3 months ago and have been fine. I might start playing again soon with a friend, or if you guys all start playing that would be an experience.

everyone should totaly make a runescape account, a new one, and play AT THE SAME TIME WITH OUR OWN TEAM9000 SERVER

le sigh....during my quest to upgrade my WoW account to their new management service I realized that my account was eligable for a 10 day trial...which I immedatley took. So now I'm downloading the client...we'll see how it goes lol

So for those of you that missed it, Woot accidentally outed himself last night. He has been playing WOW. Join the darkside Woot, and lets create a Team9k guild. Do it!

What kind of classes are you guys playing? I'm probably going to make a character, but want to figure out what would be most helpful.

Back