Modern Warfare 2- best game winning kill ever

You can't even say that ollee! You used to play MW2 all the time...

i wud has to say when one time i followed sum guy for like 3 minutes straight and he just turns around ands I gets hims ands thens thats wass thes games winnings kills.

You can't even say that ollee! You used to play MW2 all the time...

Play that peice of trash on the PC, if you do, and enjoy it, you are retarded. Host leaves, have to be teamed up with idiots, I haven't seen many hackers but I know where they are. And last, the lag. OH GOD THE LAG. Almost every server I join at the time I want to play has everyone playing the game in a slideshow.

Then the host leaves, and then we all get disconnected.

That peice of trash is trash.

My best game winning kill was knifing 6 guys in a row. I was then reported to VAC

when i got an extermination overkill with a sword....oh wait thats halo...i can't wait less than 24 hours eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk

well its not my personal kill but i have seen how my friend got 5 kills at the beginning of the match with a granadelauncher and then 7 kills in the next rounds start so that makes 12 kills with 2 shots :P

I think multiplayer FPS games get a bad rap these days (even Reach) not so much because of the gameplay, but because of the gameplayers.

Not you Ollee.

Not you Tommy.

Not you Wootz.

Not you, guy looking busy turning that wheel.

*looks at rest of internet*

Ooooh....this is awkward...

I think multiplayer FPS games get a bad rap these days (even Reach) not so much because of the gameplay, but because of the gameplayers.

Not you Ollee.

Not you Tommy.

Not you Wootz.

Not you, guy looking busy turning that wheel.

*looks at rest of internet*

Ooooh....this is awkward...

Zach you should get a.

Back