Mole project!

Squirley_Guy

So in chemistry, we had to do a mole project. We had to make a pun using the word mole in it. I did the sport of Moleing. Enjoi.

Moleing, a commonly confused game with bowling, is an ancient sport that dates back almost 6.02 thousand years. The ancient Mesopotamians were looking for something to do on their off time. They found 10 bricks and set them up in a pyramid shape. You had 23 tries to get as many down as you could from a distance of 23 feet with a small round ball. The catch is you had to bounce it off 10 things before any of the knocked down bricks could count. There were 23 things set up in the lane for you to bounce it off, all positioned so it would not bounce backwards. If you got all of them down before your 23 shots were up, you could set the bricks back up and try keep going. Today, moleing is, like bowling, played with 10 pins instead of bricks. You still have a small round ball, and the distance is still 23 feet. You still have the 23 obstacles, but now they are arranged in a specific manner. Moleing is still one of the most popular sports out there today.

Like if you get it :D

A mole is a unit of measure, kind of like a dozen, that is 6.02 X 10^23, or 602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, or 6.02 billion trillion. For example, if you had one mole of carbon, or 6.02 X 10^23 atoms of carbon, you would have approximatley 12 grams of carbon. You just got smarter. Hooray you!

So in chemistry, we had to do a mole project. We had to make a pun using the word mole in it. I did the sport of Moleing. Enjoi.

Moleing, a commonly confused game with bowling, is an ancient sport that dates back almost 6.02 thousand years. The ancient Mesopotamians were looking for something to do on their off time. They found 10 bricks and set them up in a pyramid shape. You had 23 tries to get as many down as you could from a distance of 23 feet with a small round ball. The catch is you had to bounce it off 10 things before any of the knocked down bricks could count. There were 23 things set up in the lane for you to bounce it off, all positioned so it would not bounce backwards. If you got all of them down before your 23 shots were up, you could set the bricks back up and try keep going. Today, moleing is, like bowling, played with 10 pins instead of bricks. You still have a small round ball, and the distance is still 23 feet. You still have the 23 obstacles, but now they are arranged in a specific manner. Moleing is still one of the most popular sports out there today.

A mole is a unit of measure, kind of like a dozen, that is 6.02 X 10^23, or 602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, or 6.02 billion trillion. For example, if you had one mole of carbon, or 6.02 X 10^23 atoms of carbon, you would have approximatley 12 grams of carbon. You just got smarter. Hooray you!
You should be pun-ished for making such terrible puns.

You should be pun-ished for making such terrible puns.
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I am currently working with mol measurements and equations atm. Luckily I have a really easy teacher so I don't have to do anything :D

How pun-ny.
You're like, Atilla the Pun.
You're a punisher.
You're like pun in the sun.
<pun-derous applause>

Back