Monster hunter 4u demo code giveaway!

Ekgladiator

So I just got selected to get the 4u demo before it releases in febuary so I have 3 codes to give away.

nothing special just say you want one and you will be entered into my usual sorting method.

Entries:
patch
bored
bbgunshot

Winners:
patch
bored
bbgunshot

if there isn't enough interest within a week or so I will instead post to reddit so I would sugest hurrying up if you are super interested!

this is for the nintendo 3ds btdubs....

just so everyone knows this is an unlimited demo so yea. also it includes online and local mutliplayer so if anyone wants to join a game they can.

sorry mate. I should have said something sooner.

again if you are signed up for the club nintendo equivalent in EU then you most likely got a code. if not I would recommend signing up for the newsletter.
He's Australian, don't think he has EU Nintendo club.

He's Australian, don't think he has EU Nintendo club.
Yeah, the AU club nintendo is a joke. The 'rewards' for joining aren't even worth the bother.
NA: here are some cool games from the eshop you can get for 200 loyalty points!
AU: here are some cool stickers you can get with 2000 loyalty points!

Yeah, the AU club nintendo is a joke. The 'rewards' for joining aren't even worth the bother.
NA: here are some cool games from the eshop you can get for 200 loyalty points!
AU: here are some cool stickers you can get with 2000 loyalty points!
ewwwwww well Im sorry about your situation, the land down under is a unfair bitch

my wallets cries for you :p

Hahaha you get to choose your nintendo club. I am Aus but I have an EU nnid. Been playing this demo for a few days now, so damn good.

Hahaha you get to choose your nintendo club. I am Aus but I have an EU nnid. Been playing this demo for a few days now, so damn good.
lol really? didn't know that but yea I played the demo a bit and I really enjoy the pacing. it just seems faster.

I have yet to figure out the mounting mechanics yet though

Back