• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mumble on the Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacklow

If there are any mac users out there currently using Mumble, would you mind helping me out setting it up.
1) I download it but then there's 2 different types of Mumble: Mumble (standard) and there's Mumble11x. Which one do I use?
2) I try to setup audio wizard, but it's always acting up. I speak to it, and the bar thing goes out of control and starts echoing all over the place.

So basically I need help with just setting up audio wizard on the mac. Please help mac users, thanks.

P.S. I'm not to good with computers XP

Just use standard mumble without the 11x,

Thats because your not using earphones. You need earphones in order to not kill everyone.

I am a mac user and have had no trouble with mumble, with or without headphones.

As mikeymagic said, dont use the 11x, it does not work. On a mac, you have to configure your sound settings in your system preferences AS WELL AS INSIDE OF MUMBLE.

If you play around with some of those settings, you should be able to find a happy medium that sounds good. I usually boost my input volume in my system preferences.

I attached pictures of my mumble input/output settings that you can look at to get a sense or what i use.

Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 2.50.55 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 2.50.59 PM.png

Step 1: Unplug your Mac and its cables.

Step 2: Hurl the Mac out the window

Step 3: Buy a real computer.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: PROFIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back