• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mumble screws up my computer

Jns112

Not sure if this is the place to ask this...

But I opened up mumble on my gaming computer (Havent doesnt so in a while)
But when I opened it up my games started to lag, so I went to go OC my gpu.
Then I noticed that the core clock couldnt go past 203!

My GPU original specs:

Core Clock 675Mhz
Shader Clock 1350Mhz
Memory Clock 1250Mhz

My GPU specs Now:

Core Clock 203Mhz
Shader Clock 405Mhz
Memory Clock 324Mhz

Could someone please tell me why my specs dropped so drasticly??

Is there any extra dust, or has anything else directly connected to your motherboard been draining recently? Because I highly doubt something downloaded like Mumble would do that.

Is there any extra dust, or has anything else directly connected to your motherboard been draining recently? Because I highly doubt something downloaded like Mumble would do that.
The strange thing is. I was talking on mumble and as soon as i opened it trackmania went into super lag mode

The Overlay sometimes causes issues like this...try turning it off and seeing what happens

How would one go about disabling this overlay? Hypothetically of course, not that I don't know or anything...

How would one go about disabling this overlay? Hypothetically of course, not that I don't know or anything...
Actually you click on Configure. (The button over the deafen button)
Then you click on settings.
Then you click on overlay,
And finally you look for the check mark that says enable overlay and click on it to disable it.

All hypothetically of course

Nope has to be 10
In all seriousness how? It it in the mumble settings or in the program file? I already deleted that folder and nothing helped. I have a robotic static voice, or so I've been told. And I still have no solution.

In all seriousness how? It it in the mumble settings or in the program file? I already deleted that folder and nothing helped. I have a robotic static voice, or so I've been told. And I still have no solution.
I just told you
;/

Actually you click on Configure. (The button over the deafen button)
Then you click on settings.
Then you click on overlay,
And finally you look for the check mark that says enable overlay and click on it to disable it.

All hypothetically of course
My overlay has already been disabled @__@

Back