• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

mumble9000 broken

Ekgladiator

what title says!

please fix, normal mumble is so annoying with all the damn sounds and horrible chat window

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/MichaelMorrison/mumble9000

When this succeeds, you can just download the new build.
:(
5bff4b9a4f.png

Still no text-to-speech(although I think you may have intentionally removed/disabled[or more appropriately broke] that. Evidence supporting: ekgladiator didn't seem to know that you can disable the sounds and notifications in settings of normal mumble... :D)

It's showing up in the tray now, but it's still not leaving the status bar.(perhaps something else you intentionally did?)
:keyboard:
^randomly selected unnecessary thing
I learned how to do it when I was on normal mumble but there are things that mumble 9000 does that normal mumble sucks at

plus I like supporting the dev :p

Still no text-to-speech(although I think you may have intentionally removed/disabled[or more appropriately broke] that. Evidence supporting: ekgladiator didn't seem to know that you can disable the sounds and notifications in settings of normal mumble... :D)

This has always been the case in Mumble9000. You can re-enable it in the Mumble9000 tab in the settings.

It's showing up in the tray now, but it's still not leaving the status bar.(perhaps something else you intentionally did?)

Mumble9000 makes no changes to the way minimizing works. Check your settings.

This has always been the case in Mumble9000. You can re-enable it in the Mumble9000 tab in the settings.

Mumble9000 makes no changes to the way minimizing works. Check your settings.
It does look like the Icon is missing when it's minimized... Making it hard to find.

Back