Music Composition / Production / Mixing / Creation / Tutorials Thread

OK, so I downloaded the FL 10 demo about a week ago. I had a blast making little rythms with the templates. I even found the volume knobs (again, more fun).

My question is:
How do I add other instruments, and how do I put the pieces I make together?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, although I will be gone for the next couple days.

can you not afford torrents?
Well, I'm not a dirty pirate. I like to give code jockeys their due.
I think it's personally detestable that people just crack all sorts of media, denying producers their well-earned money.
It would be one thing if it was something like, say, Microsoft Word, as Bill Gates is rollin' in it (I still wouldn't do it), but small companies like Ableton need upkeep.
I'd prefer t' buy it, and not rip off people's hard work (or potentially download nasty stuffs onto my already-slow computer.)

OK, so I downloaded the FL 10 demo about a week ago. I had a blast making little rythms with the templates. I even found the volume knobs (again, more fun).

My question is:
How do I add other instruments, and how do I put the pieces I make together?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, although I will be gone for the next couple days.

What i personaly did was go to channels and then os3x or whater its called and then mess around with the piano scroll and sounds

Dude, you already made a blog post, CONTRIBUTE TO THE DAMN FORUMS INSTEAD OF USING US AS AN ADVERTISING TECHNIQUE.
haha alright alright alright alright

Mark my words, I will contribute to the forums...like, actually contribute instead of just posting on this forum......starting tomorrow ;D but seriously i will. and if i get on mumble, and you're on, REMIND ME!!

*note: just cause i didnt contribute to the forums before doesnt mean that im just using you guys for advertising or that i dont love t9k, cause i do and you guys are some of the awesomest people i know out of all of the peoples that i know. hell if i was just using you guys, it would look a lot worse and if i didnt love this community, then i wouldnt even be replyin or getting on mumble or staying in touch with some of you guys ;) i fucking love this server and i love the whole community....even the bronies...... haha :3

Back