Must watch shows?

Anaxo

So uhhmm, I feel like I'm running out of shows to watch, then what am I going to do all day? Post your guys favorite series(plural), and if I find it interesting enough and haven't already watched it I'll be sure to. Also, am I the only person who's watched this many series from their computer?

Here are all the ones I've watched. I'm almost up to date on all of them. The shows that you must watch before you die, or much much sooner will be in caps.

lie to me - Pretty interesting if you're into investigation type stuff.

game of thrones - Excellent series so far, can't wait until the next season's premier.

SCRUBS -YOU NEED TO WATCH SCRUBS OR YOU'RE A SCUMBAG. PERIOD.

breaking bad - Wasn't exactly my cuppa tea, but still enjoyed the show.

walking dead - I liked it better before everyone started watching it. (inner hipster?)

How I met your Mother - had its moments, though it kinda got monotonous after a while.

True Blood - You'll only want to watch this if you like a girl and have nothing to talk to her about.

DOCTOR WHO(2005 revamp) IF YOU ARE EVEN MILDLY INTERESTED IN ANYTHING SCI-FI THEN DO IT.

Heroes - Started out amazing, never really had a conclusion.

AVATAR LAST AIRBENDER - SO GOOD.

Legend of Korra - Excellent sequel to Avatar and still going

Dexter - One of those shows that makes the bad guy seem like the good guy. I enjoyed Dexter alot.

COMMUNITY - DO IT NOW.

KIDS ON THE SLOPE - THE FEEEELS.

cowboy bebop - This is a flagship anime for some, for me, I was bored at times.

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO - AWESOME ACTION AND SUPERB STORY LINE.

Deltora quest - Well, the storyline is fairly cliche, but was worth my time.

Fullmetal Alchemist - The story was okay, the characters are great, you have the watch this before watching brotherhood if you really want to know completely about the world in which brotherhood takes place.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD - THE STORYLINE WAS MUCH BETTER COMPOSED THAN THE FIRST SERIES.

Death Note - Really cool anime, plenty of suspense in this show.

Futurama - Do I really have to say anything about futurama?

SUPERNATURAL - YOU JUST GOTTA WATCH IT.

Arrested Developement - Extremely clever show, too clever for T.V. in fact. The story was brilliant.

Lost - A classic, but starts to lose its appeal the latter two seasons imo.

Sherlock - If you liked the movies, you'll love this show.

Firefly - Unforunately only one season was made before it was cancelled, mostly due to a bad pilot. I found the show had a lot of good elements, weak in some areas, but kept me interested.

Elfen Lied - A really odd but really good anime.

Bones. I don't know what it is about this show but it is awesome, if not a little unbelievable at times (I am not one to watch crime shows, but this one is awesome enough to garner my attention)

Adventure time.

Eureka 7

Attack on Titan

I saw Game of Thrones.
I approve of this list.

But I also saw Scrubs...
So I'm caught in purgatory with this list...

I saw Game of Thrones.
I approve of this list.

But I also saw Scrubs...
So I'm caught in purgatory with this list...
I'm sorry but - If you're saying you dislike Scrubs then I'm afraid we can't be friends. Scrubs is the most amazing show ever to be crafted.

I'm sorry but - If you're saying you dislike Scrubs then I'm afraid we can't be friends. Scrubs is the most amazing ever to be crafted.
Except for that cancerous final season.

It's like, they made the Garden of Eden, and then that dumb female JD ate the apple

Except for that cancerous final season.

It's like, they made the Garden of Eden, and then that dumb female JD ate the apple
I refused to watch the 9th season of Scrubs. In my mind, the last episode of season 8 was the last one ever made. The director only made season 9 so the actors would have jobs for another year, no joke.

Archer. The show is hilarious, raunchy, and very clever. It's a must if you're into animated series, but don't want to return to your pile of 20 different animes.
LANA
I refused to watch the 9th season of Scrubs. In my mind, the last episode of season 8 was the last one ever made. The director only made season 9 so the actors would have jobs for another year, no joke.
Not watching it was the best thing you may have ever done.

Gimme a Break and Cheers were fairly decent series. I don't care too much for the later seasons of Gimme a Break though.

Probably cheesy to a few others but I have been enjoying Almost Human. If you don't know, it's a futuristic cop drama/action with some good comedy plugs.

Currently watching through Code Geass, just started the 2nd season. It's an okay anime, it kind of reminds me of Death Note, just more action-y and less brains-y.

Turk and J.D., best television bromance imo.
image.jpg

Gonna go far back into my Childhood shows.

Courage the Cowardly dog. enough said.

Sheep in the big city; meant more for adults, still very good. i suggest checking it out.

S.W.A.T. Kats the radical Squadron.

Xaolin Showdown.

Generator Rex.

Mike, Lu and Og

time Squad, Samurai Jack, Whatever happened to Robot Jones?, HIHI puffy ami Yumi, Camp Lazlo, The secret Saturdays, Robotboy.

I have more, but that's allllll folks! (for now. :3)

Back