MW3 Strike Package Trailer. Infinity Ward your doing it wrong. :S

rsmv2you

First thing I hear "Aimed more towards the guy with less kills and more deaths"
After watching this I feel they went to the Black Ops community, or the Mw2 Community that has now become the Black Ops community which consist of 10-13 year old's that started playing Call of Duty at Black Ops, and took Opinions from them instead of the old school Cod community. Anyways I feel this will be the new Blops. Unbalanced, Unfair, and aimed towards appealing to the 10 year old that can sit in the corner and let a sentry gun get him all the kills. This is not me raging, this is me pointing out the obvious by the way. :P

Anyways since this thread consist of Cod, I know another game will be mentioned so .....

"You hear that?" "What?" "The fanboys, they are coming" ~ A genius off of youtube.

How do you dare compare this stuff to Half Life 2? Half Life 2 is 20 times better than this overhyped piece of mouthwash and requires more teamplay and has less kiddies roaming around :P

"Old School COD community"? What community would you be referring to, the hardcore guys still playing COD2? Because they are the old school, I would probably toss the COD4 heroes in there with them, but those playing MW2? They are hardly old school by any stretch of the word. MW2 metamorphosed Modern Warfare's genius into a twisted, horrendous mainstream beast of terrifying proportions, a true example of what Activision run rampant can do to an industry.

I don't mean to tread all over a game that you obviously enjoy, but it was (and still is) exactly the sort of "unbalanced, unfair, aimed towards appealing to the 10 year old that can sit in the corner and let a sentry gun get him all the kills" game that you don't seem to want...I actually have some hope for Modern Warfare 3, as I believe Black Ops was actually a step in the right direction (as I've explained before, namely here), but if they take the direction of MW2 the mainstream as a whole is legitimately screwed for the next 5 or so years.
Old school - cod 2 and cod4 community, and when i say cod4, I mean the pc cod 4,
and you speak the truth, and the truth makes me sad. :(

Amen brother. I'd much rather see the old school return, but alas :'(

...I mean, at the very least, the COD4 community is still active, you'll find no shortage of players and servers :)
True but I was expecting something more player based and more balanced. Making the player more powerful and adding even more kill streaks does the opposite of this. Also you can only play the same game for so long. :S

Truly, the only thing I am interested in MW3 is the campaign, I wouldn't buy it unless It was for cheep.

Back