My Connection?

w00tw00

It's been going on forever, when ever I pick up my house phone it messes up the internet connection and I get disconnected from EVERYTHING!/xbox live/pc games/internet/etc .
Could anyone help me with this? I want to be able to pick up my phone and for the internet to keep going so I wouldn't get disconnected .:thumbsdown:

It's been going on forever, when ever I pick up my house phone it messes up the internet connection and I get disconnected from EVERYTHING!/xbox live/pc games/internet/etc .
Could anyone help me with this? I want to be able to pick up my phone and for the internet to keep going so I wouldn't get disconnected .:thumbsdown:
Your house phone is most likely connected to your internet. (ex. magicjack)

All of the PHONES in your house must have DSL line filters installed on them if you have dsl internet service. They cost less than $5 each, or your DSL provider might provide them free if you bug them enough. They look like this.

All of the other answers in this thread are foobar.

All of the PHONES in your house must have DSL line filters installed on them if you have dsl internet service. They cost less than $5 each, or your DSL provider might provide them free if you bug them enough. They look like this.

All of the other answers in this thread are foobar.
They usually put a few of them for free in the modem box if you've still got it.

Back