• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My First and My Last

Girls_Is_Awesome

Hey guys! I'm not going to make this long because I hate those wall of text shit.

This is my first blog in Team9000, and it would be my last. It's actually going to be my 4th year anniversary soon, I joined on May 30, 2011. I'm leaving because the main reason of me staying and being active was to talk to my good friends here and meet new people. My good friends have left already (some still here) and no one is pretty much joining anymore. Maybe I'm too inactive to see new people joining but I'm pretty sure most of them are just here to show how I can lose weight. :l

I love you guys, I really do. You guys affected my life so much <3 Oh, and having almost 85 followers made me feel popular as fuck.

Love,
:poop:

Bye Gia, hope to see you around. Honestly I'm starting to feel the same way about t9k. Nothing happens anymore and we have to dodge spambots and random threads to maybe have a discussion every once in a while. Only reason I hang around is the anime discussion thread tbh.

oh Gia.... you said GoodBye and I say Hello, Hello, Hello! I don't know why you say Goodbye , I say Hello, hello, hello. And there soooo true. Once you've join T9K your family and friends will always be around. The only thing is life moves on. I came here 3 years ago because I was out of work for a year! went back to school and found my wife sitting behind me in class, open a awesome game store which later I got shut down (long story) visit her country in south america and so on. how long was that? when was the last time I posted something here? its been a while for sure. But i do pop in once in a while to see what are you guys doin. so don't say goodbye because I'll say Hello!Hey Gia HELLO HELLO! Would you like some JELLO?! :D

As long as we maintain contact and our friendship then I will support whatever you feel is best for you.good luck with your future endevors! btw you suckkkk :p

We may not have kept up the last few years but I joined 5 days before you did.

I remember a lot of fun times that first few months we got to hang out a lot and I appreciate that.

Just wanted to say thanks for adding to the enjoyment I had on classic here :)

Good luck with whatever you have planned next

Back