My First Attempt at mixing =|

with your new song i reccomend not using the turn tables without hardware, because the scratching feels out of time and out of place.

with your new song i reccomend not using the turn tables without hardware, because the scratching feels out of time and out of place.
Yeah. Make the scratches a bit, really a bit, longer. I think I can feel what you wanted to do, and the scratches are too short. And they are a bit out of place. It's always just a bit, but this bit makes it. Just my Opinionpenny in Millions. :)

Yeah. Make the scratches a bit, really a bit, longer. I think I can feel what you wanted to do, and the scratches are too short. And they are a bit out of place. It's always just a bit, but this bit makes it. Just my Opinionpenny in Millions. :)
ty and im probably not gonna do the scratches again =P

ty and im probably not gonna do the scratches again =P
The remix wasn't that bad. I am a big fan of electronic music myself, and I tried it once, and its really much much worse. Do the scratches, that was a nice idea, just time them a bit.. better? :)

Nice, beginning is a bit effed up, but then it get's great :) I was close before to write 'You cannot remix deadmau5, he's the most epic' but this proofs me you can make deadmau5 EVEN more epic. :D Congarats a lot on that one!
ty ;D i made the beginning from fml go a bit to long, but i feel the rest makes up for it =P

Back