• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My giant castle

jaywalker9800

Well you start off under a checker like roof with four pilars around it the you can go up th stairs and there is a gaint wall of wood and glass. Then there is more stair for like sleeping and lounging. Then there is the masive roof. I went threw SOOOOOO much troble trying to make this all on my own. Yes all on my OWN trying to make this. I had to go threw Soooo many griefers. Lucky me i had help with the map owner and alot of people higher ranks than me. Please if this isn't enough then I don't know how im going to get promoted. Unless i just give up because i cant do it with all the greifers. So PLEASE think about how hard it took me.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 73
You've got quite some time logged as well as blocks placed. Do you have pictures of any other creations built? Also in relation to the grief on your build, that was built right next to spawn, which is usually a heavily griefed area. Try building further away to help avoid that when admins aren't available for reverts, etc.

Back