My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Welcome, everyone. To Season 5!

S5-E1&2 can be viewed at the link below in high quality.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2...ic-s05e01-02-cutie-markless-parts-1-2_animals

Edit~

A few noteworthy things about this 2 parter (that aren't spoilers)

The local train in Equestria can apparently reverse from a dead stop at the speed of light.

Fluttershy has some good character development.

Pinkie breaks the 4th wall. Again... Multiple times... God dammit Pinkie...

Near the very end of the 2nd episode, it's very faint, but you can hear the famous "Wilhelm Scream" for literally no reason whatsoever. They just decided to throw it in there. (I picked up on it IMMEDIATELY and literally had to re-watch the scene to confirm that I actually heard it. It's there.)

For those who don't know it by it's name, this is the famous scream:

Last edited:
Wow 4 month hiatus of no conversation on here. I'm not the biggest fan of mlp, but where the bronies at.
There was a severe lack of new content from about 90% of the creative side of the fanbase over the break between seasons. Thus nothing to post.

How did you guys find Season 5?

If we replace the word "hibernation" with "death" (Which is the obvious keyword in that episode) Rainbow Dash would ultimately destroy Equestria.... which would make a nice setting for putting a man in a red onesie suit on a concert vehicle.

If you have the time to set aside, this video is very worth watching. Gives a great insight into what this community has become.

Video length: 1:46:01

The video technically begins at 6:41. Everything before that is just a beautiful display of one man's descent into madness over the years. And it's fucking glorious, but not for everyone.

[collapse]
33:54 in video.

"This is what it's gonna be, people. You're gonna sit down to watch "Horseshoe Finale", you were all expecting some big fucking review extravaganza... Fuuuck you that's not what you're getting. You're getting an hour long video, probably, of me shitting on everyone interspersed with stupid bullshit like this. And you're all gonna sit down and you're gonna like it, 'cause Fuck You."

-Jesse Wood, 2015[/collapse]

I genuinely laughed my ass off the entire way through this video. And all the points made were valid.
If this really is him leaving this all behind, I will definitely miss his content.

Last edited:
Back