My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Where's Pinkie Pie?

8r3lO.gif

If you want to be surprised about the final product of the luna drawing don't click the spoiler.
NJc8k.jpg

Just a little advice: don't enter it into EQD, let Redbox enter it instead. Ya know, to be nice :)
:\
Can I put her name in the bottom corner next to mine and link her original one in the description on the deviant art page?
I have spent about 20 hours working on this already. :s

FINALLY! After 24 hours of work. Its done.
Thanks to redbox for the original. If it wasn't for the original this would have sucked.
gem stuff005.png

This therad is currently the largest on T9K. It still has less likes than the "ARROW TO THE KNEE" thread.
About 60% of my likes come from this thread and the likes all together in the arrow to the knee thread only equals 20% of my likes.
Argument invalid.
Also what the fuck is therad? Some type of coconut?

About 60% of my likes come from this thread and the likes all together in the arrow to the knee thread only equals 20% of my likes.
Argument invalid.
Also what the fuck is therad? Some type of coconut?

*thread

P.S. I mean the original post by Rileyper

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You've all seen RSMV's and Redbox's new piece of art, but if you haven't, it's right here.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

You might have seen I made a nifty wallpaper out of it, which is now on my Desktop and on my... well... you'll see.

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Since I'm a Brony, logically, my laptop, running Ubuntu 11.10, had to become 20% cooler in SOME WAY,

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This happened.

UbuntuPoniesAwesomeLunaThing.png

Also, I haven't actually stated who my favorite pony is.

So...
Luna is best pony. <3
mlp_fim_fantasy_luna_finish_by_joakaha-d4mc7d1.jpg

mlp_fim___join_luna_by_bakki-d3h3s98.jpg

tumblr_lo4hnnQhA61qincmao1_400.png

Te amo, Luna. <3

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You've all seen RSMV's and Redbox's new piece of art, but if you haven't, it's right here.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

You might have seen I made a nifty wallpaper out of it, which is now on my Desktop and on my... well... you'll see.

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Since I'm a Brony, logically, my laptop, running Ubuntu 11.10, had to become 20% cooler in SOME WAY,

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This happened.

View attachment 93043

Also, I haven't actually stated who my favorite pony is.

So...
Luna is best pony. <3
mlp_fim_fantasy_luna_finish_by_joakaha-d4mc7d1.jpg

mlp_fim___join_luna_by_bakki-d3h3s98.jpg

tumblr_lo4hnnQhA61qincmao1_400.png

Te amo, Luna. <3
1-jpg.89119

Back