My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I'm not exactly back. More like visiting. Just letting you know I'm still around. Just super busy with school and work. After this semester I'll have my degree and will probably be around more.

Thread almost derailed, rs, put it back!

I'm not exactly back. More like visiting. Just letting you know I'm still around. Just super busy with school and work. After this semester I'll have my degree and will probably be around more.

Thread almost derailed, rs, put it back!
yaaay more briggs!
good luck with everything ^^

WHEN DOES YOU- *turns off canterlock voice* When does your semester end?

EQD AGAIN ANYONE?!?!?!?! :D
8th time...or 9th time.. I lost track.
#17 :3
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/drawfriend-stuff-339.html#more

luna__s_darkest_nightmare_by_brony2you-d4qbijp.png

Ok this happened about 20 minutes ago.

So I was sitting on my computer and my friend(Who I have known for 10 years) messaged me on facebook telling me to fuck off. I asked him why and he said because he thought I hated him. I asked him why he would think that and he said a person at my school messaged him through facebook telling him I hated him. The person who messaged him hates me because I'm emo/ I told him that he had something in his teeth and he got pissed at me for pointing it out. After I told him that is was a lie and he still didn't believe he got off of facebook with the last words of "fuck you".

I was going to go cut myself (I'm not kidding) and before I did I was closing out of my windows on my computer and I accidentally mis-clicked and hit a video in my suggestions on youtube and it was the "smile smile smile" song from the latest episode.

A few minutes later after hearing the song I was crying literally with a smile and went back to facebook and managed to talk it out with my friend and explain everything to him.

This is literally the first time that the show has actually done anything for me physically and I'm so happy it did.

So I was sitting on my computer and my friend(Who I have known for 10 years) messaged me on facebook telling me to fuck off. I asked him why and he said because he thought I hated him. I asked him why he would think that and he said a person at my school messaged him through facebook telling him I hated him. The person who messaged him hates me because I'm emo/ I told him that he had something in his teeth and he got pissed at me for pointing it out. After I told him that is was a lie and he still didn't believe he got off of facebook with the last words of "fuck you".

I was going to go cut myself (I'm not kidding) and before I did I was closing out of my windows on my computer and I accidentally mis-clicked and hit a video in my suggestions on youtube and it was the "smile smile smile" song from the latest episode.

A few minutes later after hearing the song I was crying literally with a smile and went back to facebook and managed to talk it out with my friend and explain everything to him.

This is literally the first time that the show has actually done anything for me physically and I'm so happy it did.
that made me cry... ;(

...Why would you cut yourself...

...Why would you cut yourself...
I have had a rough past and I used too. Also I usually don't deal with a lot a lot of things these days that make me want too but when your friend you have known for 10 years that has stood by your side for that long tells you to fuck off it is kinda depressing... Also most people that do cut themselves usually do it cause they don't want to cause pain to others so they do it to themselves.

Does that answer your question?

I have had a rough past and I used too. Also I usually don't deal with a lot a lot of things these days that make me want too but when your friend you have known for 10 years that has stood by your side for that long tells you to fuck off it is kinda depressing... Also most people that do cut themselves usually do it cause they don't want to cause pain to others so they do it to themselves.

Does that answer your question?
Not really. I mean, why would you consider self-mutilation to be an effective way of coping with pain?

NOTE: This is a personal issue, so if you want to talk ina private chat about it, then perhaps we should. Back on topic, with something a little cheerier:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-slowcord.jpg

Not really. I mean, why would you consider self-mutilation to be an effective way of coping with pain?

NOTE: This is a personal issue, so if you want to talk ina private chat about it, then perhaps we should. Back on topic, with something a little cheerier:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-slowcord.jpg
Better then writing depressing poetry...or pissing other people off with your problems.

Also, sure happy time.
gem stuff006.png

Back