• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My New App

Marioman543216

Minecraft UserName:Marioman543216

Experience:2.9 Hours On Classic

Why you would be a good candidate for our alpha community?:Because Im A Good Builder I Would Give My Stuff For Ppl Who Need Tools And I Will Help Other Ppl

Have you read the details and rules yet?:Yes I Read Them Very Carefully

Chao! ;)

If you can give me a reason on how you mixed up 2.9 and 50 hours, I would be happy to approve your application. Otherwise, you're appearing a bit dishonest at the moment.

Woot Its Been AWhile And Im Playing Video Games And I Don't See The Right Time So I Didn't Know The 2.9 But I Thought It Was 50 See I Don't Really Watch My Real Time Thats How I Thought It Was 50 Hours

images

I still don't understand the 2 vs 50 hour issue. "I forgot" is not a valid excuse.

Woot let my tell you somthing see i didn't know anything about team9000 back then but when i saw the experience so i give up i didn't know the Hour so im telling to what happend i just guessed 50 but i knew i had a diff Hour so i just made up 50 thats how i mixed the 2.9 up

Application denied. If you can't formulate sentences, there's an issue here.

Back