• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Towns Outpost got griefed.

Melelos

As the title says, my towns outpost got griefed, like days of work gone within seconds. I just logged in the morning and found everything destroyed. I hope the damage is revertable...
Location of the outpost is: 2916, 65, -2916
Towns Name: MonkeySkullIsle

If your outpost was claimed, then the only person(s) that could have grief it would have been one of your townspeople.

Thing is, thats what makes me wonder too, who could have done it. The only people we've got in our town are people we know and trust. And the number is like 7 residents. And I'm pretty sure I've had all the plots inside my town secured from the outsiders. God I'm shocked...

It's like everything got destroyed big time, like it would require hours of griefing to do such damage. Who ever did this, sure hated us...

moondoggy, do you happen to know if the damage can be reverted like in classic, once the guy who did it gets banned, does everything go back to normal?

unless you set permissions to outsiders, it HAD to be someone you invited to your town.

We found out what happened. It seems Chris' little brother had logged into his account and destroyed an enchanting table from Hobo Town accidentally, when Chris attempted to replace it, the town had changed its rights not letting outsiders to build on their land, hence he couldn't replace it. Hobo town wasn't that active so he couldn't find anyone online and perhaps give them the item. I spoke with Chris and I'm pretty sure he would never steal something. I know him IRL anyway. Either way, he got banned and most of his creations were reverted and therefore everything got "destroyed" in our town. Also ALL of our items disappeared for some strange reason, even franks, kates, and mine. Anyway, Chris will attempt an appeal on this matter hoping for some justice on this misunderstanding. If we can't get him back in the game I'll sign my leave as well.

Well, he created an appeal for the ban. *Crossing fingers* that things will get back to normal. So we can possibly continue playing on this lovely server.

Back