NationStates Web Game

me2.jpg

Ok, my region, Greater Allied Union that I found, is inactive, and want to move to the t9k region, but yet I want to stay in the GAU despite me having Pyrhosia, I want a WA Nation in the region, what to do? Move or stay?

(dav here)
I joined a while ago with pyrhos; my nation is Shadvale.
I think imma move to the T9K region.
After browsing the thread I saw little mention of delegate elections. Will those occur? If so, I nominate myself (shameless advertising)

(dav here)
I joined a while ago with pyrhos; my nation is Shadvale.
I think imma move to the T9K region.
After browsing the thread I saw little mention of delegate elections. Will those occur? If so, I nominate myself (shameless advertising)
Well, Davros here was WA Delegate (Granted he was a very good one) I think we should choose a person who can lead us out of this age of dispair and degradation, and into a new age of innerward exploration and cosmic invention. I know who that person is, its the High President Timelord Pythos of the Federation, the Federation of Gallifrax

Delegate? I oppose the joining of any outside union other than the one I am currently belonged. My nation's joining of the T9k region is simply a move to boost my own exports. I consider this a loose federation and nothing more. Any joining of a "World Delegation" will result in my immediate departure from this region. I'll take my dollurs and go Elyswhere.

Back