Need help with a tattoo

RemOfShadows

Hello my fellow t9k'ers I'mm looking for someone with decent photoshop/ilustrator skillz to digitize and modify a tattoo sketch I've done for myself...
basically here's the sketch and a similar design I did it from, I want a couple of the signs thicker like the that one that I've marked on there...
sketch:
sketchypoo.jpg

Design mocked off:
8190219c013e118614d155ba5feaecad.jpg

So yeah, If anyone can do this for me I would probably do something nice for you... probably...
Oh and if you're wondering what that is, those are native Latvian signs, each one has a certain meaning.

Since you went ahead and made a thread, tell us more about this, if you would?
To be honest it's hard to explain, as I'm not that educated in the history of Latvian signs etc, all I can say is they've been around for ages and are one of the main cultural values left, so I'm quite excited about getting this tattoo. as it's not as much about the meaning of the signs included but more about the bond that I have with the country I was born in.
here are a translation of a few of the signs that are dominant in the culture
1f9abc3c16598c66d0c42a2085865d4d.jpg

also as you can see the fire cross aka the swastica has been around in our culture for a long time and ironically means quite the opposite of what i's commonly associated with now...

To be honest it's hard to explain, as I'm not that educated in the history of Latvian signs etc, all I can say is they've been around for ages and are one of the main cultural values left, so I'm quite excited about getting this tattoo. as it's not as much about the meaning of the signs included but more about the bond that I have with the country I was born in.
here are a translation of a few of the signs that are dominant in the culture
1f9abc3c16598c66d0c42a2085865d4d.jpg

also as you can see the fire cross aka the swastica has been around in our culture for a long time and ironically means quite the opposite of what i's commonly associated with now...
one of my sisters has a husband who is Latvian and also an artist. I wonder what his take on your tattoo rendition would be...

I really like the concept. its reminiscent of tribal tattoos you find in Maori and Pacific Islander cultures, but has a more rigid, angular flavor to it. Where will your final result be inked? I could see it as an armband if you create a long enough pattern.

one of my sisters has a husband who is Latvian and also an artist. I wonder what his take on your tattoo rendition would be...

I really like the concept. its reminiscent of tribal tattoos you find in Maori and Pacific Islander cultures, but has a more rigid, angular flavor to it. Where will your final result be inked? I could see it as an armband if you create a long enough pattern.
Ooh cool, feel free to show this to him :)
And I intend to put it on my arm under the wrist in a straight sort of way as it's drawn there. My first idea was to get a "Lielvardes Belt" done on my arm in the same sort of way but as I looked more in to the history and meaning behind it, I found out that that should be done as an an armband (in case of a tattoo) since as a belt one of it's meanings is to create a closed loop, therefore protecting the wearer etc.
And well since I was looking for more of a straight design like this I decided to go for this when i stumbled upon it. :D

Back