New AMV Youtube Channel!

mdukey

Sup everyone. I decided to get back to the AMV making shizz and I've decided to use my old channel I never used.

The link to my channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDestructionAMV

I just posted a new AMV that horribly sucks, I haven't used Sony in years, and my editing skills aren't so cool, unless you think they are :)

Just want some feedback, maybe some friends (I have no friends...) and if you want too, subscribe. I will probably be uploading more often so stay tuned to that.

First Video on the Account, Just uploaded today:

Sup everyone. I decided to get back to the AMV making shizz and I've decided to use my old channel I never used.

The link to my channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDestructionAMV

I just posted a new AMV that horribly sucks, I haven't used Sony in years, and my editing skills aren't so cool, unless you think they are :)

Just want some feedback, maybe some friends (I have no friends...) and if you want too, subscribe. I will probably be uploading more often so stay tuned to that.

First Video on the Account, Just uploaded today:

Orly? :eek:
Wanna do a collab? I was just working on a APMV that I think your editing would be suited towards. ;)
(Note I just started this like 30 minute ago)

:trollface:

Orly? :eek:
Wanna do a collab? I was just working on a APMV that I think your editing would be suited towards. ;)
(Note I just started this like 30 minute ago)

:trollface:

You would also do MPL, Lolol!

Sure, I would. But I'd probably suggest something a little bit off that. I don't know ponies that well, and, yeah. My editing goes with the flow of the stuff I know (rhythms too.
Inbox me on youtube, or here and let me know the details :)

You would also do MPL, Lolol!

Sure, I would. But I'd probably suggest something a little bit off that. I don't know ponies that well, and, yeah. My editing goes with the flow of the stuff I know (rhythms too.
Inbox me on youtube, or here and let me know the details :)
Yeah dude! MPL ftw xD

Back