• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New contest?

I want to know with what and if I can have a .psd or a fireworks .png to take a closer look at it. its amazing.

I made casey's one :D
I used photoshop. It's not much work to make something like this, I didn't do anything special with this one, mainly brushing/erasing to create the slew of textures i wanted, with some overlay.

Sure don't mind sharing the .psd for this. (it's a cs4 psd, so you'll need cs4 or higher to open it)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jkhrrawbewk7rgs

Actually I was thinking of making a thread to offer making custom signatures for anyone who wants one, if anyone is interested that is.

Mr Casey Cash :O where does the 10 come from? XD
maybe he is 10 years old? maybe he was born on the 10th of whatev. maybe on the 10th of Oktober? :D maybe 1910? 10.10.1910? :D maybe this was a friday.. THATS why the earth turns around the sun in 356 days! Oh, and wait! That means, there are aliens! :eek:

I used photoshop. It's not much work to make something like this, I didn't do anything special with this one, mainly brushing/erasing to create the slew of textures i wanted, with some overlay.

Sure don't mind sharing the .psd for this. (it's a cs4 psd, so you'll need cs4 or higher to open it)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jkhrrawbewk7rgs

Actually I was thinking of making a thread to offer making custom signatures for anyone who wants one, if anyone is interested that is.

Thats not the way of aproach. send people who never asked for a signature, an Awesome signature (with capital A) and see their awe.

The 10 is something i don't tell people about. You have to really know me for real real and not play play. Sorry, but I ain't tellin.

Contest. Team9000. Secrets. Halloween. Starts Labor Day. Secrets. Gaming consoles. Video Games. Secrets.

Contest. Team9000. Secrets. Halloween. Starts Labor Day. Secrets. Gaming consoles. Video Games. Secrets.
When's labour day? :ignorant: Actually isn't labour day May 1st? :confused: Or are we talking about the American/Canadian one here? If it is, then what date is it? Another edit, just read a few posts above.
Also, what's the finalized (if finalized) prizes? Which game will the contest be held on?

Gimme one involving creepers with monocles, and I'm interested.

When's labour day? :ignorant: Actually isn't labour day May 1st? :confused: Or are we talking about the American/Canadian one here? If it is, then what date is it? Another edit, just read a few posts above.
Also, what's the finalized (if finalized) prizes? Which game will the contest be held on?

Secrets.

:unsure: :confused: :thumbsdown: :( :poop: :barefoot:

Notch Spin Anybody?
spin.gif

Back