• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Feature Request: Changeable Maps

AintSkeered

I think it would be a great idea when you launch a server, when you select your game and gamemode, there should be a selection for maps. There could be 3-4 maps, more than just one. I was thinking of this because the GMod servers need the CS:confused: maps and textures (I got the textures for elevator source but not the maps).

Maybe there should be a console on the running server page, like to make yourself admin to ban annoying people on your server.

Well, I hope this is possible! Keep up the good work Team9000! One of the best free server hosters out there!

-AintSkeered

Maybe there should be a console on the running server page, like to make yourself admin to ban annoying people on your server.
If there's annoying people on your server, place a password on your server and tell the password to the people you want to join.
The reason we don't allow admin access is because admins can change server settings like gamemode and name, making Launch entirely pointless.

Back