New Game Takeover Needed

Front Mission Evolved [Just came out today]
Sid Meier's Civilization V [Already out]
Mafia 2 [Already out]
Final Fantasy XIV [if you like paid mmo] Ou the 30th
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood if you like the series Sometime in november I think 26th
My fav strat game Starcraft 2: Wing of Liberty [out]

Two new games on PC that are gettin pretty good reviews
Your not really going to find a good MMO without paying a price.
And I don't see how minecraft is like WoW o.O

FFXIV!

if anyone would like, i have a starcraft 2 seven day free trial floating around if someone wishes to claim it...

Yeah I play FFXIV I'm not gonna lie I am addicted and I love my kitty girl

I have yet to purchase it...mostly cause i dont have the time to play and im already paying for a wow subscription i dont use atm...

unfortunantly no, whats a good pc game that is going to come out

WORLD OF TANKS CLOSED BETA

SERIOUSLY
FUCKING
GET IT

OH MY GOD DUDE ITS AWESOME, YOU GET A TANK, FILL IT WITH AMMUNITION GET INTO A BATTLE, BLOW SHIT UP. AFTER THE BATTLE YOU CAN GET UPGRADES AND SHIT OH GOD ITS AWESOME.

THEY ARE ADDING AMERICAN TANKS SOON TOO

what you have to do is APPLY FOR THE BETA and they'll pretty much hand out the game.

Its awesome dude, T-34s, BT-7s, Shermans, T-30s, T-28s, Artillery, Panzer Tigers. Its just amazing

Screw tanks, screw FF XIV, it's all about Hello kitty Online!

Farm-organized0.png

OH MY GOD DUDE ITS AWESOME, YOU GET A CHARACTER, FILL IT WITH CRAPPY COSTUMES, GET INTO SOCIAL NETWORKING, FARM SHIT UP. AFTER THE FARMING YOU CAN GET MORE SHIT OH GOD ITS AWESOME.

THEY ARE ADDING MORE CLOTHES SOON TOO!

Screw tanks, screw FF XIV, it's all about Hello kitty Online!

Farm-organized0.png

OH MY GOD DUDE ITS AWESOME, YOU GET A CHARACTER, FILL IT WITH CRAPPY COSTUMES, GET INTO SOCIAL NETWORKING, FARM SHIT UP. AFTER THE FARMING YOU CAN GET MORE SHIT OH GOD ITS AWESOME.

THEY ARE ADDING MORE CLOTHES SOON TOO!

Sounds like farmville on crack.

Sadly my husband played that for a whole day ad a guy was attempting to get out of a ban for saying damn but only made it worst when he said he was talking about da's and shit fields full of cow shit

Back