New guy who likes to make stuff.

Demonic_Soda

Hey, I'm sort of new, I was told that I was good at building and designs, so i should post my stuff here. I'll do a best of a shot as I can.
minecraft.png
minecraft 2.png
:D

Hi there, I'm beese. You've probably seen me talking like a pirate, If not shame for you.

Have a nice time 'ere.

Oh BTW are you Australian?

Hi there, I'm beese. You've probably seen me talking like a pirate, If not shame for you.

Have a nice time 'ere.

Oh BTW are you Australian?
No, but for some reason, I have a very, very, slight scottish accent that peeps through every now and again. I think my father might have mentioned that at one point.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. =)

Hello, I'm lacar1601.

Welcome to Team9000.

Here, our members include T9k addicts and benevolent internet trolls.

Both kinds will respond to this welcome thread. :eek: :D

BTW, if you haven't done so already, you should also post your minecraft constructions in an application on the classic minecraft section of the forums so you can get credit for it and rank up. :)

No, but for some reason, I have a very, very, slight scottish accent that peeps through every now and again. I think my father might have mentioned that at one point.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. =)
Australians have Scottish accents? since when? o.o

Any-who, welcome to thee forums :D
have a nice stay, and dont forget to check out mumble to chat to the T9k members and get to know everyone :D

For some reason, I am not able to post my minecraft creation picture. If you see any creation that says "dig it" with an arrow pointing into a hole, thats mine. Its on a server that a player called anroob was on. I would appreciate a rank up to builder like him. Ask him for verification as well as I have shown my underground cavern to him. Did I mention I was new as well?

For some reason, I am not able to post my minecraft creation picture. If you see any creation that says "dig it" with an arrow pointing into a hole, thats mine. Its on a server that a player called anroob was on. I would appreciate a rank up to builder like him. Ask him for verification as well as I have shown my underground cavern to him. Did I mention I was new as well?
Aight then, I'll look out for that. I'm pretty sure I'd like a rank up too. And no, you did not mention that. Good luck Ranking up though. :thumbsup:

Back