New Humble Bundle!

I agree with you somewhat. I manage a CentOS server (very similar to Ubuntu) and it is a pain in the ass. Customizable and Versatile? Maybe. User friendly? Not in the slightest. You really have to know what you are doing and to be honest I have seen some hardcore linux guys use it on their PC's. But if you look at the pie chart on the link it shows about 1/7th of the total payments by platform being linux? I just don't believe that.

I agree with you somewhat. I manage a CentOS server (very similar to Ubuntu) and it is a pain in the ass. Customizable and Versatile? Maybe. User friendly? Not in the slightest. You really have to know what you are doing and to be honest I have seen some hardcore linux guys use it on their PC's. But if you look at the pie chart on the link it shows about 1/7th of the total payments by platform being linux? I just don't believe that.
Talk to scooterboo, he's been using linux on his PC forever. he DOES dual boot but he is rarely on his windows side.

Maybe the overall community with linux just likes to pay better, cause theyre better people, and were better people before it was the 'cool' thing to do.
When you don't have to pay for an OS you got money to spare! ;)

Can someone send me a gift link for this in a pm to me? I do not have paypal, or any of those other credit cards. (just pay $0.01)

Can someone send me a gift link for this in a pm to me? I do not have paypal, or any of those other credit cards. (just pay $0.01)
I don't think anyone is going to pay $0.01, Paying one cent to a dev team that worked so hard to supply these games for YOU is such a dick thing to do . and if you give that one cent to charity, well, that's not really helping anybody.

How is it a bundle if its one game? o.O
I'm sure they will add more games in the next week or so like they usually do , and if you pay about $5 you get those other games aswell.

im3nuron said:
I don't think anyone is going to pay $0.01, Paying one cent to a dev team that worked so hard to supply these games for YOU is such a dick thing to do . and if you give that one cent to charity, well, that's not really helping anybody.

I'm sure they will add more games in the next week or so like they usually do , and if you pay about $5 you get those other games aswell.

That's what tshin did, he gifted me the bundle with VVVVVV in it. I might just buy one of those games, just so they get SOME money

Back