New Member Here!

ouv

Hello everyone, heard about you guys from a guy at work.
Used to love Console gaming. Halo 2 fanboy here, and also Halo 3 fanboy. Just like everyone else that loved them, reach and 4 drew me away from it. Always went to tournaments and always tried to get better at 2/3, but had no stride to get better at the others. Now I'm trying PC gaming again, been a while, been about 6-7 years since I really played a PC game competitively. Mainly FPS player, but love casual games as well. Love teamwork and to have fun also. Do have my serious side also. Right now in the process of deciding a PC build. I build the one I'm on right now with low specs, so I can play District 187 and Combat Arms. I can post the build if anyone wants to give me some tips.
I come from a lot of other forums, and sites. Always glad to join a new forum with a great community, and that's what I heard about this site.

Hope to meet a lot of you here.

Thank you,
-ouv

You know, I rarely see people who list Halo 2 as a game they liked, it's always... bashed, by so many people.

Also jump onto mumble and have an argument about PC Builds and what brands are better, that's always fun.
And lots of people build their own PC around these parts, so they're more than willing to help.

And you sound like an upstanding bloke, welcome.

Reactions: ouv
You know, I rarely see people who list Halo 2 as a game they liked, it's always... bashed, by so many people.

Also jump onto mumble and have an argument about PC Builds and what brands are better, that's always fun.
And lots of people build their own PC around these parts, so they're more than willing to help.

And you sound like an upstanding bloke, welcome.

To be honest, all through Junior High, I was a loser for Halo 2. Played it all day everyday. Was really really good.

Okay, I will check out some on here.
Yeah, he (as in the guy who told me to sign up here) told me about Mumble. I used Ventrilo back in the day '03ish, but I guess no one uses that anymore

1. Don't feed the Pyro.
2. Do NOT feed the Pyro.
3. Here's The Plan:
4. Don't Fail.
5. ONE OF US.
6. ONE OF US.
7. ONE OF US.
8. TeamSpeak is for losers. Mumble9000 is where it's at.
9. All hail WootyBooty (Wooty, you'll get to know him).
10. Konflakes is a penis-sheep.

And that's basically all you need to know to survive here. Welcome!

60's Spiderman20.png

P.S. Halo 2 is amazing

Reactions: ouv
Hahaha, you all are goofballs.
He (who shall not be named) told me about game nights on here. Heard they were lots of fun.

Hello everyone, heard about you guys from a guy at work.
Used to love Console gaming. Halo 2 fanboy here, and also Halo 3 fanboy. Just like everyone else that loved them, reach and 4 drew me away from it. Always went to tournaments and always tried to get better at 2/3, but had no stride to get better at the others. Now I'm trying PC gaming again, been a while, been about 6-7 years since I really played a PC game competitively. Mainly FPS player, but love casual games as well. Love teamwork and to have fun also. Do have my serious side also. Right now in the process of deciding a PC build. I build the one I'm on right now with low specs, so I can play District 187 and Combat Arms. I can post the build if anyone wants to give me some tips.
I come from a lot of other forums, and sites. Always glad to join a new forum with a great community, and that's what I heard about this site.

Hope to meet a lot of you here.

Thank you,
-ouv
thats me uh hu oh yea.........psst welcome.........to your new home

1. Don't feed the Pyro.
2. Do NOT feed the Pyro.
3. Here's The Plan:
4. Don't Fail.
5. ONE OF US.
6. ONE OF US.
7. ONE OF US.
8. TeamSpeak is for losers. Mumble9000 is where it's at.
9. All hail WootyBooty (Wooty, you'll get to know him).
10. Konflakes is a penis-sheep.

And that's basically all you need to know to survive here. Welcome!

See this guy? do you see this guy? Bro. do. you. or. do. you. not. see. this. guy. and my total pointlessness of using periods after each word? This is what t9k is about. Kon being a penis-sheep, Gurw giving wisdom, and me. all about me. I hereby revoke all previous statements that have anything to do with anything not related to me. :D jk, Welcome to t9k man

See this guy? do you see this guy? Bro. do. you. or. do. you. not. see. this. guy. and my total pointlessness of using periods after each word? This is what t9k is about. Kon being a penis-sheep, Gurw giving wisdom, and me. all about me. I hereby revoke all previous statements that have anything to do with anything not related to me. :D jk, Welcome to t9k man
What do i do Lol

Back