• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Mojang Minecraft launcher

Downloaded the launcher, launched it, and it's literally the exact same. Still has "the ugly white loading screen" even though it claims to have removed it.

My first use impression? "Meh.."

End of days. Microshaft literally shafting mac and linux users already in favor of windows. All hope is lost.

linux rant
Also, minecraft in linux is already a headache due to the java support issues and video/audio hell it requires to play with. Even Linux Mint and Ubuntu give me problems with java and video drivers. And anyone who knows audio in linux will tell you that that shit is horrible to begin with in comparison to mac or windows.
That being said, I still love linux, cuz I like to break all the things while fixing them so I can fix some more and learn and customize so much that it has sex with itself, breaks, gets fixed, then sexes more things to troubleshoot.

No problem here on Fedora

Back