• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New server?!

Earlier today surf 1 just randomly made a vote on its own at like the 10 minute mark. After it changed, it automatically made another map vote. It did this for about 1-2 minutes. :| PS:What happens if you ban the anti-round ending bot?

I was thinking that instead of getting another surf server you should get an UWC3 (Ultimate WarCraft Three) server :). I was playing it on another server and it was very fun. It usually had at least 2 people in it all the time (not including the bots that it had). It also gave me 15 free levels when I got in. I'm @ lvl 29! :D

I have a 12 slot surf server thats stable, I have never seen it crash other then somebody making it. Nobody has admin or rcon to it but me as of now. I'm upgrading slots I can donate it. If you need any info we can talk. I don't use it for anything besides letting people surf in it. I see all your servers are 16 slot I can upgrade it soon if needed. I've had up to 52 plugins running on it for HnS/Bhop (BlockMaker) and other stuff on it so I'm pretty sure its stable lol.

I'm not really sure if this would work out. People have tried to donate servers in the past, and our mod is just too aggressive to work on their server. Our host says we use about twice the processing power as most other servers :l

Hmm then what about something else?? Maybe people could put out some ideas of things they would like to see on your servers and this one can do that? It will never hurt to have a variety of things =)

well, we've had a fun server... and a climb server... and a special weapons server...

pretty much we've had it all. surf just works best :)

I was thinking that instead of getting another surf server you should get an UWC3 (Ultimate WarCraft Three) server :). I was playing it on another server and it was very fun. It usually had at least 2 people in it all the time (not including the bots that it had). It also gave me 15 free levels when I got in. I'm @ lvl 29! :D

I miss the old DFX combat server! *goes and cries in the corner*

Back